Dân Gian 7 Reasons to Believe in the Afterlife

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi Đoàn Trọng, 31/3/18.

1. Đoàn Trọng

Đoàn Trọng Lớp 11

upload_2018-3-31_20-35-13.png
    • Paperback: 160 pages
    • Publisher: Inner Traditions; 1 edition (March 7, 2015)
    • Language: English
    • ISBN-10: 1620553805
    • ISBN-13: 978-1620553800
    REVIEW on Amazon:

I have been an atheist since I first began to question religious dogma and think for myself. As a scientific minded individual the title and subject of this book sparked (7 Reasons to believe in the afterlife: A doctor reviews the case for consciousness after death by Jean Jacques Charbonier, M.D. translated by Jack Cain) my interest. I have always been a truth and fact searcher and since this 144 page softcover book covers a subject that is both controversial and questionable scientifically I just had to read it.

I did find the material very interesting and thought provoking at times. The cases he reports in this volume certainly present a lot of questions of whether or not our consciousness somehow survives when we are dead. This text is organized into seven chapters. The first chapter (The first good reason) the author gives a figure of “Sixty million people" who came back from the dead. The second good reason he presents a case that is hard to argue against. The third good reason is about death’s threshold. The fourth good reason the author explains about “a mind outside the body.” The fifth good reason covers perceptions connected to death. The sixth good reason deals with channeling. The last chapter or reason he explains the signs of the hereafter.

This book is well-written and many of the author’s points sound compelling; nevertheless, there has never been real hard scientific proof that our consciousness actually survives when we die. The fact is this hypothesis of the author just creates more questions than it does answers. I did find the book an interesting read and those who are already believers in an afterlife will no doubt love this book.

Các file đính kèm:

VietNhan and hoangtuna like this.

Chia sẻ trang này