Born Free by Joy Adamson

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi 1953snake, 26/11/14.

1. 1953snake

1953snake Sinh viên năm II

upload_2014-11-26_7-49-59.jpeg

Joy Adamson
    (born Friederike Victoria Gessner; 20 January 1910 – 3 January 1980) was a naturalist, artist, and author best known for her book, Born Free, which describes her experiences raising a lion cub named Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link before setting her free rather than sending her to a zoo.
    In January 1961, Elsa died from disease resulting from a tick bite. Her three young cubs were transported to the neighboring Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link, where they were promised a home at Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link. In The Story of Elsa, a compilation of the books about Elsa, Joy Adamson wrote: "My heart was with them wherever they were. But it was also with these two lions here in front of us; and as I watched this beautiful pair, I realized how all the characteristics of our cubs were inherent in them. Indeed, in every lion I saw during our searches I recognized the intrinsic nature of Elsa, Jespah, Gopa and Little Elsa, the spirit of all the magnificent lions in Africa".

Các file đính kèm:

Chia sẻ trang này