Romance Crossfire Series (#1~#4) - Sylvia Day

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi assam1719, 30/9/13.

1. assam1719

assam1719 Lớp 12

Entwined with You
    (Crossfire #3)
    by Sylvia Day

[​IMG]

The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires...
    From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn't resist. I also saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside--so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.
    No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I'd been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.
    Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession...

Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem linkVui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link 28Crossfire%20Book%203%29%20-%20Day%2C%20Sylvia.mobi

Epub: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Nguồn: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link (TVE)

Last edited by a moderator: 14/2/14
    Minami and thanhbt like this.
  2. assam1719

assam1719 Lớp 12

Bared to you - Crossfire #1

Xin giới thiệu với các bạn series khác cũng tương tự như cuốn Fifty Shades of Grey nhưng cách hành văn hay hơn và đặc sắc hơn. Cuốn này mô típ giống như Fifty Shades nhưng có nhiều điểm khác chứ ko hoàn toàn giống hẳn.

Bared to You
    (Crossfire #1)
    by Sylvia Day

[​IMG]

THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness...
    He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily...
    Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private wounds... and desires.
    The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...

File .prc trên mediafire : Bared to you - Crossfire #1 : Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

3. assam1719

assam1719 Lớp 12

CrossFire Series - Sylvia Day

Reflected In You
    (Crossfire #2)
    by Sylvia Day

[​IMG]

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

link Reflected In You: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

minhp and thanhbt like this.
  4. conguyen

conguyen Sinh viên năm IV

Crossfire Series #1~3 - Sylvia Day

Cuốn thứ hai của serie Crossfire, sau Bared to you. Mình rất thích truyện này và đã chờ đợi cuốn này từ lâu, thấy một vài bạn cùng sở thích nên vừa tìm được là mình post lên cho mọi người cùng đọc.

[​IMG]
    "THE SENSUAL SAGA OF EVA AND GIDEON CONTINUES in the hotly anticipated follow-up to BARED TO YOU…the New York Times bestselling novel of “EROTIC ROMANCE THAT SHOULD NOT BE MISSED.”—Romance Novel News

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession..."

Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Nguồn e-thuvien.com

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 2/9/14
    Derby and minhp like this.
  5. conguyen

conguyen Sinh viên năm IV

Mình gửi bạn bản epub nhé, nếu bạn đọc định dạng khác thì chịu khó convert tí. Hy vọng giúp ích được cho bạn.
    Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Nguồn e-thuvien.com

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 2/9/14
  6. esky147

esky147 Lớp 1

cover.jpg :)
    Bared to You, Reflected In You, Entwined with You (Epub, mobi, pdf).

Đang chờ Captivated by You sẽ xuất bản vào tháng 11. :)

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 19/11/14
  7. esky147

esky147 Lớp 1

cover.jpg

Các file đính kèm:

8. esky147

esky147 Lớp 1

cover.jpg

Các file đính kèm:

9. esky147

esky147 Lớp 1

Captivated by You, phát hành 18/11/14
    File epub and mobi :)

*Cám ơn bạn thanhbt* :)

17876893.jpg

Captivated by you

Gideon calls me his angel, but he's the miracle in my life. My gorgeous, wounded warrior, so determined to slay my demons while refusing to face his own.

The vows we'd exchanged should have bound us tighter than blood and flesh. Instead they opened old wounds, exposed pain and insecurities, and lured bitter enemies out of the shadows. I felt him slipping from my grasp, my greatest fears becoming my reality, my love tested in ways I wasn't sure I was strong enough to bear.

At the brightest time in our lives, the darkness of his past encroached and threatened everything we'd worked so hard for. We faced a terrible choice: the familiar safety of the lives we'd had before each other or the fight for a future that suddenly seemed an impossible and hopeless dream...

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 20/11/14
  10. Ngân Phạm

Ngân Phạm Lớp 3

Bạn ơi!

Quyển "Captivated by you" là tập cuối của bộ truyện này phải không?

11. esky147

esky147 Lớp 1

Chào bạn, bộ này đến 5 cuốn nên Captivated by you ko phải là cuốn cuối cùng. Thân mến. :)

12. Ngân Phạm

Ngân Phạm Lớp 3

Vậy bạn có tập 5 của truyện không? Bằng tiếng anh cũng được

13. esky147

esky147 Lớp 1

Bạn ơi để đọc cuốn thứ 4 này mình đã phải chờ gần 2 năm. Tác giả chưa phát hành cuốn 5 nên mình có muốn post cũng lực bất tòng tâm. Cuốn Captivated này vừa ra hôm trước (18/11) hôm sau mình đã post lên rồi nên bạn yên tâm nhé, khi nào có cuốn 5 mình sẽ post. :)

LanNP, buby_mimi_hh, wildcat and 5 others like this.
  14. esky147

esky147 Lớp 1

Bạn ơi đây là khu sách tiếng nươc ngoài, bạn hỏi bản TV mình cũng bó tay.
    Mình ko ở VN nên cũng ko có bản TV để post. :)

15. Derby

Derby Lớp 7

Hahaha.....Bạn không ở VN mà tiếng Việt giỏi quá. Mình cũng lớn lên ở nước ngoài nên type tiếng Việt phải sửa hoài. Dấu bỏ lộn tùm lum. Cũng phải ráng thôi nếu muốn làm đúng qui định của tve-4u :-).

16. minhanhn133

minhanhn133 Mầm non

Bạn nào có Captivated by you bằng Tiếng Việt cho mình xin với.

17. LanNP

LanNP Lớp 7

Mình gửi cuốn 5 của bộ Crossfire nhé.
    Nguồn: Zlib

Các file đính kèm:

thanhphonge thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này