Tiếng Anh Mỗi ngày học một topic tiếng ANH ( đọc & nói )

Thảo luận trong 'Tủ sách Học ngoại ngữ' bắt đầu bởi hueduc, 1/10/16.

1. hueduc

hueduc Lớp 1

Chào các bạn,
    Mình măy mắn được đi học ở ngoài nước và có vài bạn hỏi những cuốn sách lúc nào mình hay mang theo. Thì mình trả lời ngay đó là hai cuốn "English Grammar in Use", và cuốn thứ hai mà ở bài này mình muốn đề cập đó là cuốn "120 topics", của thầy giáo Nguyễn Hồng Anh. Đây là cuốn cực kỳ dể học, dể đọc và cực kỳ thân thiện trong mọi trường hợp sử dụng tiếng Anh, như; giao tiếp, thuyết trình, làm assignment...vân vân.
    Ở đây, mình mỗi ngày sẽ cố gắng post một bài trong số 120 bài này lên, bạn nào có hứng thú thì vào tham khảo hoặc nếu không tham khảo thì học ngay và luôn hoặc giả giới thiệu cho các bạn khác cũng được. Trong nội dung mỗi topic sẽ có khoảng 10 câu hỏi thảo luận liên quan tới topic đó, các bạn chỉ việc học thuộc từng từ một.
    Đơn giản và cũng chỉ giản đơn vậy thôi :)
    Enjoy your study!

INFORMATION
    Author: Nguyen Hong Anh
    Book title: 120 topics for learners of intermediate and advanced level
    IELTS, TOEFL & TOEIC

Topic 1: MYSELF INTRODUCTION

I’m very happy to introduce myself. My name is Linh Chi, but my friends usually call me Katy.

I live in Bac Lieu province, a province in the west of Vietnam. My family consists of four people: My parents, my younger brother and me. My family is a farmer, anh my mother is house-wife who always takes a good care of my family. My brother is an 11th grade student. And I am a junior of Van Lang university.

I like learning English very much. I have learnt it for years at high school and university, but speaking skill is not good enough.

Therefore, I try my best to learn it now, and I hope I can speak it well one day. When I graduate from university, I will be a teacher of English because it is my major.

In my free time, I like listening to music, watching movies, reading newspapers and going shopping. On Sundays, I usually go to the coffee shop to chat with my friends in the morning and I always join the English Speaking Club to improve my speaking skill in the afternoon.

I short, I am very happy with my life. Of course, I am going to make more happy and more meaningful.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. May I know your name? Where are you from? What do you do?

2. How many people are there in your family?

3. What do you think loves you most in your family?

4. Which school are you studying at?

5. What is your major? Why do you choose it?

6. What do you like/dislike about your classroom/company?

7. What are you going to do after graduating from your university?

8. Do you like listening to music/sport?

9. What do you often do at weekends?

10.Do you want to change your daily life? If yes, how will be it changed?

DON'T FORGET:
    • freshman: sinh viên năm một
    • sophomore: sinh viên năm hai
    • junior: sinh viên năm ba
    • senior: sinh viên năm cuối.

TOPIC 2: THE FIRST DAY I WENT TO SCHOOL

I will never forget the first day I went to school. On that day, my mother accompanied me to school.

Soon a teacher came and led us to some classrooms. There we were put into four separate classes. This was when some children began to cry as the parents were not allowed to come into the classroom. I did not cry because I had been to kindergarten before.

It was an enjoyable time for me as I got to know my new classmates. The teacher was very busy writing down our particular, so we had plenty of time to ourselves.

When the break came, my new friends and I managed to make friend with two girls. Soon we were laughing and playing together. Once in a while, the teacher had to tell us to keep quiet as we were making too much noise.

Finally, the bell rang for us to go home. Some of us were very relieved to be reunited with our parents. I too was glad to see my mother waiting for me at the school gate. I had made many friends. It had been a wonderful first day at school.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. When did you start your schooling?

2. How about elementary school?

3. Have you ever been absent/late from class? If yes, how many times were you absent/late from school? Did the teacher get angry?

4. Did you have any close friends at elementary school?

5. What classes did you not like?

6. What school did you graduate from?

7. What was your favorite subject?​

Last edited by a moderator: 6/10/16
  2. hueduc

hueduc Lớp 1

TOPIC 3: THE SUBJECT I LIKE

If I would have an opportunity to study a subject I do not know yet, I would choose to study the outer space.

I think it is very interesting to work on a space-ship, gathering different kinds of information, proves and specimens. Also I have chances to know what is beyond our solar system as well as what is beyond our universe.

Another reason for studying the space is that I might make new discoveries. I think it is a great feeling to give people new knowledge, opportunities and experience. Thanks to these tthese discoveries, people know more about our universe.

In short, I believe that, in the future, people will be able to visit the space just as they go to a museum now.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. What do you like/don’t like about your classroom?

2. Do you feel comfortable about your seat?

3. Do you think the teacher should assign seats to students?

4. What are things you would like to change in your classroom?

5. How many students do you have to study?

6. Which subject are you bad/good at?

7. Which subject do you like best?

8. Among four skills, which one do you like best?

9. Which subject do you think are not practical?

10.Why do you think so?​

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 6/10/16
    yenchi, Fish, tomek098 and 1 other person like this.
  3. tomek098

tomek098 Banned

Thành thật cám ơn bạn @hueduc rất nhiều, bài học rất bổ ích mình chỉ mong mổi tuần bạn lại đăng tiếp lên nữa, rất tiếc là không tải xuống được. Thân ái chào bạn .

yenchi and Tit@n like this.
  4. hueduc

hueduc Lớp 1

cảm ơn bạn. mình sẽ đính kèm file word.
    Enjoy.

tomek098 thích bài này.
  5. hueduc

hueduc Lớp 1

TOPIC 4: WHAT I HATE DOING

As human beings, we all have four main feelings as happiness, anger, likes and dislikes. Of course, we want to do what we like. However, sometimes we must do things that we do not like. Take me for example.

I hate getting up early very much. It is so relaxing to wake up without the help of an alarm clock and to lie fifteen minutes more recalling my dreams. However, I have to get up at 6 o’clock every morning. Then I put on my T-shirt and shorts and go jogging. Sometimes I want to break my alarm clock, but I can not because I have to go to school on time.

Moreover, I have shopping. It’s my opinion that shopping takes too much time which I can spend doing other things I like. But every week, I hate to do some shopping at a certain supermarket. Otherwise, my refrigerator will be empty, and I cannot afford to have lunch and dinner at the restaurant every day.

In short, in our life, we cannot avoid doing things we do not well.

Vocabulary Tip

· To recall = to reminisce

· To break = to destroy

· To afford = to have enough money.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. What don’t you like doing at home with your family?

2. What annoys you about the place where you live now?

3. Do you like talking buses to work or to school?

4. What annoying habits does your best friend have?

5. What is the most annoying thing to you?

6. Do you annoy people with some of your habits?

7. what do you often like doing every day?

8. Why do you like doing that?

9. Do you like getting up early? Why or why not?

10.What do you hate doing during a day?

11.Who usually forces you to do what you don’t like?

12.What can you draw from today’s discussion?

TOPIC 5: THINKING OF YOUR LIFE

I do not know what you think of your life. I myself think that my life is very beautiful and lucky. Why do I say do?

I find that at least two people in this world love me so much that they would devote themselves to me. Moreover, many people around me love me because I often make them happy with my help and smiles.

In addition, I am an optimistic person. Whenever I make a mistake, I learn something good from it. When many people say that the world has turned its back on them. I myself think that I have likely turned my back on the world. Moreover, when people think they have no chances of getting that they want, I believe that I will get it sooner or later.

To live happily, I always remember the compliments I have received and forget about the rude remarks.

Briefly, we are in different situations, so we may have different conceptions of life. Why don’t we share them together to make our life better and better?

VOCABULARY TIP

• § To devote = to sacrifice

• § Optimistic = expecting the best

• § To turn back on s.o = not pay attention to

• § Compliment = praise

• § Rude = impolite

• § Conception = opinion, idea

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. What do you think of your life: lucky or unlucky?

2. Is it right to say that it’s those small daily happenings that make life so special?

3. What do you think about an idea that “to ignore the facts does not change the facts?”

4. Who love you most in your life?

5. What will happen to you if you lose that one someday?

6. Have you ever thought that the world turns its back on you?

7. Are you of the opinion that love, not time, heals all wounds?

8. Do you agree with we that life in tough, but we are tougher, and no one is perfect until we fall in love with them?

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 8/10/16
    gameaccBook, atdau, lynx and 5 others like this.
  6. Huy

Huy Lớp 2

Trên Youtube cũng có rất nhiều bài luyện nói tiếng anh rất thú vị, các bạn có thể tham khảo:
    Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link
    Link trên là kênh của cô giáo EUN-YOUNG, hiện tại đang có 52 bài nói tiếng anh Advanced Actual English Speaking

Last edited by a moderator: 8/10/16
    lemontree123 and hueduc like this.
  7. dhtml

dhtml Mầm non

Giọng của cô giáo này nghe hay. thanks bạn!

8. NgTienDung

NgTienDung Lớp 2

hay quá

9. thanhan007

thanhan007 Mầm non

Cảm ơn chủ thớt nhé. Đã save về để dành tu luyện

10. uyennguyen

uyennguyen Mầm non

Chào bạn, đây không phải là cô EUN-YOUNG mà là cô, các bài nói này là Actual English with Jennifer của EBSLanguage, chất lượng hình ảnh và âm thanh tốt hơn kênh của EUN-YOUNG.
    Hiện đã đến bài 395, tuy nhiên mình chỉ tìm được trên youtube link đến bài 394 Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link.
    Các bạn có thể tham khảo các playlist ở đây:
    Từ bài 1 đến bài 26: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link
    Từ bài 92 đến bài 352, Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link
    Từ bài 354 đến bài 382 Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

ntan234 and chis like this.
  11. DuongManhQuan

DuongManhQuan Mầm non

Có bản word hay ebook full không bạn?

12. vn_thanks

vn_thanks Mầm non

Bác ngừng topic này rồi à? Bác có bản đủ của cuốn 120 topic thì đăng lên cho anh em cùng học nhé, mấy bản trên mạng chất lượng kém quá, đọc không có được.
    Thank bác nhiều.

Heoconmtv thích bài này.
: read station

Chia sẻ trang này