The Girl From Midnight - Wade Miller

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi assam1719, 5/10/13.

1. assam1719

assam1719 Lớp 12

The Girl From Midnight
    Wade Miller

[​IMG]

THE GIRL FROM MIDNIGHT

Rand Hammond had treated many kinds of animals--but he'd never been forced to handle the kind of seething wildcat who'd just dropped in on him out of nowhere... a wildcat who walked on two feet, with lust in her eye and a lie in her soul.

"You think you've got troubles now? Just wait till the newspapers get a load of me in my underwear, Dr. Hammond." She fumbled with the buttons on the smock, "I bet your wife will love it."

"Wait a minute," Hammond protested. "What good's that going to do you, hurting me?"

"No good at all. But why should I be the only one who gets hurt all the time? Let's see how you like it, having nobody believe you."

His temper flared and he jumped up. "You little tramp, I'll break your neck first."

"Go ahead," she dared him. "That'll look even better for the pictures. Go ahead, beat me up."

EVIDENCE
    Here's what the critics have said about two other recent WADE MILLER books:
    ◦SOUTH OF THE SUN--"Marked by unusually skillful storytelling."--The New York Times
    ◦SINNER TAKES ALL--"Readable and tension-filled."--Florida Times Union

Format: DOC, PDF, PRC

Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link
    or
    Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Các bạn có thể xem bản dịch Việt ngữ "Gái Đêm" do Ngọc Tú Ngọc Thứ Lang dịch tại đây: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Người viết bài: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link
    Nguồn: TVE

2. boylanhlung315

boylanhlung315 Mầm non

Link bị hỏng rồi bác ơi

Chia sẻ trang này