Romance The Lying Game Series (#0.5~#6) - Sara Shepard

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi conguyen, 4/10/13.

1. conguyen

conguyen Sinh viên năm IV

The Lying Game
    (2011)
    (The first book in the Lying Game series)
    A novel by Sara Shepard

[​IMG]

I had a life anyone would kill for.

Then someone did.

The worst part of being dead is that there's nothing left to live for. No more kisses. No more secrets. No more gossip. It's enough to kill a girl all over again. But I'm about to get something no one else does - an encore performance, thanks to Emma, the long-lost twin sister I never even got to meet.

Now Emma's desperate to know what happened to me. And the only way to figure it out is to be me - to slip into my old life and piece it all together. But can she laugh at inside jokes with my best friends? Convince my boyfriend she's the girl he fell in love with? Pretend to be a happy, carefree daughter when she hugs my parents good night? And can she keep up the charade, even after she realizes my murderer is watching her every move?

From Sara Shepard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars books, comes a riveting new series about secrets, lies, and killer consequences.

Let the lying game begin.

Genre: Young Adult Romance

Nguồn e-thuvien.com

Các file đính kèm:

Last edited by a moderator: 13/6/15
    khuyenyeu thích bài này.
  2. um-um

um-um Lớp 1

3. conguyen

4. um-um

um-um Lớp 1

Vậy nếu được, bạn cập nhật lại giúp nhé.

5. conguyen

Đã cập nhật rồi bạn ạ! Link này hãy dùng torrent downloader để down nhé bạn!

6. thanhbt

thanhbt Học sinh Thành viên BQT

[​IMG]

The First Lie
    (The Lying Game #0.5)
    by Sara Shepard

Featuring Sutton Mercer before her tragic death, this stand-alone digital original novella from #1 New York Times bestselling author Sara Shepard is an exciting, must-read companion to the Lying Game series.

Back when she was alive, Sutton kept a million secrets. But how she got together with Thayer is her juiciest one of all...

It's the summer before junior year and Sutton Mercer and her friends rule Hollier High. Then Thayer Vega returns home from soccer camp. In two short months he's gone from being her best friend's scrawny younger brother to a hot soccer god with a major ego—and a bone to pick with the Lying Game girls.

To bring him back down to earth, Sutton's friends convince her to string Thayer along so she can publicly reject him. But as she gets to know the real Thayer, Sutton starts to wonder: Is flirting with Thayer still just a game to her? Or is the queen of the Lying Game lying... to herself?

Các file đính kèm:

khuyenyeu thích bài này.
  7. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Never Have I Ever
    (The Lying Game #2)
    by Sara Shepard

My perfect life was a lie.

Now I'd do anything to uncover the truth.

Not long ago, I had everything a girl could wish for: amazing friends, an adorable boyfriend, a loving family. But none of them know that I'm gone-that I'm dead. To solve my murder, my long-lost twin sister, Emma, has taken my place. She sleeps in my room, wears my clothes, and calls my parents Mom and Dad.

And my killer is watching her every move.

I remember little from my life, just flashes and flickers, so all I can do is follow along as Emma tries to solve the mystery of my disappearance. But the deeper she digs, the more suspects she uncovers. It turns out my friends and I played a lot of games-games that ruined people's lives. Anyone could want revenge... anyone could want me-and now Emma-dead.

From Sara Shepard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars books, comes a riveting series about secrets, lies, and killer consequences.

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 13/6/15
    maythangnam and khuyenyeu like this.
  8. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Two Truths and a Lie
    (The Lying Game #3)
    by Sara Shepard

Sutton Mercer watches from the afterlife as her long-lost twin, Emma Paxton, takes over her identity to solve her murder. But after ruling out her early leads, Emma still hasn’t found Sutton’s killer. A lot of people wanted her dead-but one name keeps popping up: Thayer Vega. When the gorgeous and mysterious Thayer returns to town, Emma has to move fast to figure out whether he’s back for revenge… or if he already got it.

Set in a town where friends can turn into dangerous enemies and everyone harbors dark secrets, The Lying Game is a juicy new series that fans of the #1 New York Times bestselling Pretty Little Liars series-and the hit ABC Family show-will love.

Các file đính kèm:

9. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Hide and Seek
    (The Lying Game #4)
    by Sara Shepard

My friends and I used to play lying games.

Now my twin sister is living one.

When I was alive, my family seemed picture-perfect. My adoptive parents adored me, and my little sister, Laurel, copied my every move. But now that my long-lost twin, Emma, has taken my place to solve my murder, we’re both learning just how flawed my family really is.

Laurel is shooting Emma nasty looks and sneaking around with my ex-boyfriend. And it turns out my parents are keeping a huge secret—could it be the reason I’m dead?

How far would they go to keep the truth buried? No one can harm me now, but Emma is still fair game. And if she’s not careful, she’ll end up buried, too...

From Sara Shepard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars books, comes a riveting series about secrets, lies, and killer consequences.

Các file đính kèm:

10. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Cross My Heart, Hope To Die
    (The Lying Game #5)
    by Sara Shepard

When I died two months ago, my killer told my twin sister to become me—or else. Now Emma has it down to a T. She tosses her hair with the signature Sutton Mercer flip and can lead a Lying Game prank with the best of them. She’s even repairing my relationship with my adoptive family. The only thing she hasn’t done is solve my murder.

Then our birth mother, the woman who abandoned us, showed up in Tucson. Emma hasn’t seen Becky in twelve years, but Becky recognizes Emma immediately—as Emma. Is it a mother’s intuition . . . or does Becky know I’m already gone?

Các file đính kèm:

11. thanhbt

[​IMG]

True Lies
    (The Lying Game #5.5)
    by Sara Shepard

It's the summer after junior year and Sutton Mercer's world is turned upside down when her secret boyfriend, Thayer Vega, disappears without a trace. When he finally calls, he says he needs "space."

Furious, Sutton does what any jilted girl would do—she gets over her last boyfriend by finding a new one. And luckily Garrett Austin is happy to step up and be her new leading man. The only catch: Garrett used to date Sutton's best friend Charlotte. Now an annoyed Charlotte is insisting that Sutton's younger sister, Laurel, be admitted to the Lying Game clique. If Sutton wants to keep Laurel out, she'll need to outdo her in a series of prank challenges. Defeating Laurel should be a no-brainer, but little sis has some tricks up her sleeve...

Will Sutton prove she's the only Mercer fit for the club? Or is the Lying Game queen about to get overthrown by her not-so-loyal subjects?

Các file đính kèm:

khuyenyeu thích bài này.
  12. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Seven Minutes in Heaven
    (The Lying Game #6)
    by Sara Shepard

My sister wants the truth.

But sometimes the truth hurts.

For months, my long-lost twin, Emma, has been living my life and trying to solve my murder. She's unearthed dark secrets about my friends, my family, and my tangled past. But when it comes to finding my killer, she keeps running into dead ends.

Until my body shows up in Sabino Canyon. Suddenly everyone knows there are two girls who look like Sutton Mercer—and that one of them is dead. At first the police assume the body is Emma's. But as questions and accusations start flying, it's harder than ever for Emma to keep playing me. The truth is bound to come out eventually. And when it does, Emma will be suspect number one in my murder investigation. If she can't find my killer before time runs out, she'll end up behind bars... or worse.

Sara Shepard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars books, finally reveals the shocking truth about Sutton's murder in this riveting novel about secrets, lies, and killer consequences.

Các file đính kèm:

13. khuyenyeu

khuyenyeu Mầm non

Bạn ơi, link die hết rồi. Nhờ bạn up lại links nhé. Cảm ơn bạn nhiều.

thanhbt thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này