Teen To all the boys I've loved before series #1~#2 - Jenny Han

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi Fierce, 24/6/15.

1. Fierce

Fierce Lớp 1

[​IMG]

To All the Boys I've Loved Before
    (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #1)
    by Jenny Han

"To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before" is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all.

Published: April 15 2014

Các file đính kèm:

2. thanhbt

thanhbt Học sinh Thành viên BQT

[​IMG]

P.S. I Still Love You
    (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #2)
    by Jenny Han

Published May 26th 2015

Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.

She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
    When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of what makes it so amazing.

Các file đính kèm:

3. Duongmeo

Duongmeo Mầm non

cho ai cần bản epub

Các file đính kèm:

Chia sẻ trang này