Teen Jenny Han Collection

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi melissaaquilegia, 20/1/15.

1. Jenny Han (Han like Han Solo, not Han like hand) was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia. She went to college at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Go Heels!) and she went on to graduate school at the New School in New York City, where she received her MFA in Writing for Children. She lives in Brooklyn.

What's in your bag? pens, Tom Ford lipstick (one red, one pink), lip balm, mini notebook, eyeglass cleaner
    What's your favorite city? New York in the fall
    Where do you write? in cafes, on the subway, in other people's houses Morning or night? Night Which Hogwarts house are you? Slytherin Favorite books? I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith, The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes, Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro, Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier.

Series

Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Last edited by a moderator: 24/6/15
  2. [​IMG]

Shug by Jenny Hall

ISBN-13: 9781416909422
    Publication date: 4/25/2006

Overview

Shug is clever and brave and true (on the inside, anyway). And she's about to become your new best friend.

Annemarie Wilcox, or Shug as her family calls her, is beginning to think there's nothing worse than being twelve. She's too tall, too freckled, and way too flat-chested. Shug is sure that there's not one good or amazing thing about her. And now she has to start junior high, where the friends she counts most dear aren't acting so dear anymore -- especially Mark, the boy she's known her whole life through. Life is growing up all around her, and all Shug wants is for things to be like they used to be. How is a person supposed to prepare for what happens tomorrow when there's just no figuring out today?

About the author

Jenny Han is the New York Times bestselling author of The Summer I Turned Pretty series; Shug; the Burn for Burn trilogy, cowritten with Siobhan Vivian; and To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You. She is also the author of the chapter book Clara Lee and The Apple Pie Dream. A former children’s bookseller, she earned her MFA in creative writing at the New School.

Các file đính kèm:

thanhphonge thích bài này.
  3. Fierce

Fierce Lớp 1

Chào bạn Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link. Rất cảm ơn bạn đã post cuốn sách này của Jenny Han. Mình đang tìm 2 cuốn mới của tác giả này là To all the boys I've loved before và PS I still love you. Có khả năng nào bạn có hoặc tìm được 2 cuốn này bản tiếng Anh và post lên cho mình cũng như nhiều bạn khác trong diễn đàn cùng được đọc không? Cảm ơn bạn trước nhé!

4. thanhbt

thanhbt Học sinh Thành viên BQT

[​IMG]

The Complete Burn for Burn Trilogy: Burn for Burn; Fire with Fire; Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #1-3)
    by Jenny Han, Siobhan Vivian

Published September 16th 2014

Unlikely best friends with fiery secrets: the Burn for Burn trilogy from New York Times bestselling author Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian is now available in a collectible boxed set.

Postcard-perfect Jar Island is home to charming tourist shops, pristine beaches, amazing oceanfront homes and three very unlikely best friends.

Lillia, Kat, and Mary.

Their friendship is secret.

They need each other to right some wrongs…burn for burn. But you won't believe what else they're hiding.

This collection of the complete trilogy includes hardcover editions of Burn for Burn, Fire with Fire, and Ashes to Ashes.

Các file đính kèm:

thanhphonge and lienlinhly like this.

Chia sẻ trang này