Autobiography Classics No Longer Human - Osamu Dazai

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi mist, 4/10/23.

1. mist

mist Lớp 3

No Longer Human

[​IMG]
    Osamu Dazai
    Donald Keene (Translator)

Mine has been a life of much shame. I can't even guess myself what it must be to live the life of a human being.

Portraying himself as a failure, the protagonist of No Longer Human narrates a seemingly normal life even while he feels incapable of understanding human beings. Oba Yozo's attempts to reconcile himself to the world around him begin in early childhood, continue through high school, where he becomes a "clown" to mask his alienation, and eventually lead to a failed suicide attempt as an adult. Without sentimentality, he records the casual cruelties of life and its fleeting moments of human connection and tenderness.

Semi-autobiographical, No Longer Human is the final completed work of Osamu Dazai. Still one of the ten bestselling books in Japan, No Longer Human is a powerful exploration of an individual's alienation from society.

Goodreads

Quyển này gần như là tự truyện của tác giả, Việt Nam dịch thành Thất lạc cõi người, mình không thích tên này nên không đọc bản tiếng Việt. Ai thích văn học Nhật thì chắc không lạ gì Dazai, hình như đây là tác gia mà cuộc đời được dựng thành phim, viết vẽ thành truyện nhiều nhất ở Nhật. Mình biết đến tác phẩm này cũng thông qua một bộ truyện tranh, quyết định đọc nó cũng vì một bộ phim hoạt hình.

Các file đính kèm:

Die Vu, Anan Két and cungcung like this.

Chia sẻ trang này