Screw It, Let's Do It: Lessons in Life and Business - Richard Brandson

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi Nhoxsongngu, 30/9/13.

1. Nhoxsongngu

Nhoxsongngu Lớp 2

The global icon shares his secrets of success and exciting plans for the future.

Throughout my life I have achieved many remarkable things. In Screw It, Let's Do It, I will share with you my ideas and the secrets of my success, but not simply because I hope they'll help you achieve your individual goals.

Today we are increasingly aware of the effects of our actions on the environment, and I strongly believe that we each have a responsibility, as individuals and organisations, to do no harm. I will draw on Gaia Capitalism to explain why we need to take stock of how we may be damaging the environment, and why it is up to big companies like Virgin to lead the way in a more holistic approach to business.

In Screw It, Let's Do It I'll be looking forwards to the future. A lot has changed since I founded Virgin in 1968, and I'll explain how I intend to take my business and my ideas to the next level and the new and exciting areas - such as launching Virgin Fuels - into which Virgin is currently moving.

But I have also brought together all the important lessons, good advice and inspirational adages that have helped me along the road to success.

Ironically, I have never been one to do things by the book, but I have been inspired and influenced by many remarkable people. I hope that you too might find a little inspiration between these pages.

Link download: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Nguồn TVE - Nick: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

2. sun1911

sun1911 Lớp 11

Bạn ơi link hỏng rồi, bạn có bản lưu trong máy không ?

3. conguyen

conguyen Sinh viên năm IV

Bạn hãy vào đây: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link (down bằng torrent; kích vào 'Get this torrent')

hoặc vào đây: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

hoặc vào đây: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

lebichthuc and sun1911 like this.
  4. Heoconmtv

Heoconmtv Moderator Thành viên BQT

[​IMG]
    Screw It, Let's Do It
    Lessons in Life and Business

Tác giả: Richard Brandson
    Nhà xuất bản: Virgin Books
    Năm xuất bản: 2006

ISBN: 0753510995
    Ngôn ngữ: Tiếng Anh
    Số trang: 128
    Định dạng: ePub, mobi

Richard Branson is an iconic businessman. In Screw It, Let's Do It, he shares the secrets of his success and the invaluable lessons he has learned over the course of his remarkable career. As the world struggles with the twin problems of global recession and climate change, Richard explains why it is up to big companies like Virgin to lead the way in finding a more holistic and environmentally friendly approach to business. He also looks to the future and shares his plans for taking his business and his ideas to the next level.

Richard reveals the new and exciting areas into which Virgin is currently moving, including bio fuels and space travel, and brings together all the important lessons, good advice and inspirational adages that have helped him along the road to success.

P/s: @lehoangkhiem đã fix link lại rồi.

Các file đính kèm:

sanatababy thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này