Hồi ký Seriously...I'm Kidding - Ellen DeGeneres

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi assam1719, 3/10/13.

1. assam1719

assam1719 Lớp 12

[​IMG]

"Sometimes the greatest things are the most embarrassing." Ellen Degeneres' winning, upbeat candor has made her show one of the most popular, resilient and honored daytime shows on the air. (To date, it has won no fewer than 31 Emmys.) Seriously... I'm Kidding, Degeneres' first book in eight years, brings us up to date about the life of a kindhearted woman who bowed out of American Idol because she didn't want to be mean. Lively; hilarious; often sweetly poignant.

Download Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Nguồn: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link (TVE)

2. naruto_pric

naruto_pric Mầm non

Ellen Lee DeGeneres, chắc hẳn mọi người cũng đã biết về nhân vật nổi tiếng này nhỉ? :) Là một diễn viên hài, người dẫn chương trình truyền hình đã bảy lần đoạt giải Emmy, ngoài ra còn là người dẫn chương trình Ellen DeGeneres Show nữa. Giới thiệu cho mọi người 1 cuốn tản văn của Ellen, để xem sự hài hước của cô ấy như thế nào nhé :eek:

IMG_0287.jpg

Product Details

ISBN-13: 9780446585040
    Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
    Publication date: 9/25/2012
    Pages: 256
    Sales rank: 31.056
    Product dimensions: 5.40 (w) x 8.20 (h) x 0.80 (d)

DOWNLOAD

Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

mon_94 and melanthun like this.
  3. Heoconmtv

Heoconmtv Moderator Thành viên BQT

[​IMG]
    Seriously...I'm Kidding
    Tác giả: Ellen DeGeneres
    Nhà xuất bản: Grand Central Publishing
    Năm xuất bản: 2011
    ISBN: 0446585025
    Số trang: 256
    Ngôn ngữ: tiếng Anh
    Định dạng: ePub, mobi

I've experienced a whole lot the last few years and I have a lot to share. So I hope that you'll take a moment to sit back, relax and enjoy the words I've put together for you in this book. I think you'll find I've left no stone unturned, no door unopened, no window unbroken, no rug unvacuumed, no ivories untickled. What I'm saying is, let us begin, shall we?

Vài nét về tác giả:

Ellen DeGeneres is a beloved stand-up comedian, television host, bestselling author, and actress. She hosts the syndicated talk show The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and was also a judge on American Idol in its ninth season in 2009.

DeGeneres has hosted both the Academy Awards and the Primetime Emmys. As a film actress, she starred in Mr. Wrong, appeared in EDtv and The Love Letter, and provided the voice of Dory in the Disney-Pixar animated film Finding Nemo, for which she awarded a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress, the first and only time a voice acting won a Saturn Award. She also starred in two television sitcoms, Ellen from 1994 to 1998 and The Ellen Show from 2001 to 2002. She has won twelve Emmys and numerous awards for her work and charitable efforts.

Các file đính kèm:

trungkho, nh0mala0, sand05 and 6 others like this.
  4. huyentt22

huyentt22 Mầm non

hay quá, tìm mãi mới đc quyển này. thank kiu bạn nhiều lắ, nhá

5. Tran Dat Tinnn

Tran Dat Tinnn Mầm non

Bạn cho mình xin lại link nha link bị private rồi bạn ơiiii

Chia sẻ trang này