Accelerated Learning Techniques

Thảo luận trong 'Tủ sách Học ngoại ngữ' bắt đầu bởi conguyen, 2/10/13.

1. conguyen

conguyen Sinh viên năm IV

[​IMG]
    Do you forget things you read last week...even things you read last night?

How would you like to learn faster and remember more?

I would like to share with you a proven method that will allow you to learn faster, read faster, and remember more. This method will enable you to get through a book or business material in half the time -- even remember names and important facts and figures.

Can you imagine what this ability to absorb and retain information can do for your business AND personal success?!

You have got to learn these methods, especially if you want to:

* Read much faster than you can now
    * Increase your productivity -- which means Make More Money
    * Gain a significant competitive advantage in your business
    * Propel yourself to new levels of personal performance
    * Improve your memory and sharpen concentration
    * Get through information at least three times faster than you can right now!

Science has suggested that the human mind has an almost infinite potential for learning and processing information. The problem has always been how to access this incredible power.

When you put Accelerated Learning Techniques into practice YOU will be able to tap into your own amazing abilities and awaken the true power of your brain.

Join me, along with best-selling author, and founder of Accelerated Learning, Colin Rose, as we walk you through the amazing techniques of accelerated learning. In this 6-CD program you will learn cutting-edge methods that will make a dramatic difference to you and your family, virtually guaranteeing success at work and school.

These valuable techniques are based on the information obtained by the Nobel Prize winning research of accelerated learning.

As you listen to Accelerated Learning Techniques you will learn to:

* Learn faster than you ever have before
    * Develop a "Super Memory"
    * Increase your rate of reading through Power Reading
    * Become more successful in your business and personal life

"This is the best money I ever spent! I have read different books on memory and learning techniques, but this Brian Tracy's "Accelerated Learning" tops them all. I have learned to incorporate conscious learning into every activity I do-whether it be remembering new client's names to formulating quick visual mental maps to aid in recall for a presentation."
    – Ann Johnson, San Diego, CA, USA

Nguồn e-thuvien.com

Link:
    Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

hay: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 20/10/13
    gameaccBook thích bài này.
  2. conguyen

conguyen Sinh viên năm IV

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 20/10/13

Chia sẻ trang này