Before I go to sleep - S. J. Watson

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi assam1719, 1/10/13.

1. assam1719

assam1719 Lớp 12

Before I Go To Sleep - S J Watson

Before I Go To Sleep
    (2011)
    A novel by S J Watson

[​IMG]

Tựa sách: BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP
    Tên (các) tác giả: S J Watson
    Tên (các) dịch giả:
    Nhà xuất bản: Harper
    Năm xuất bản: June 14, 2011
    Mã số xuất bản (ISBN): 0062060554
    Tóm tắt nội dung:

'As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I'm still a child. Thinking I have a whole lifetime of choice ahead of me ...'

Memories define us.

So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep?

Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight.

And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story.

Genre: Thriller

định dạng PRC [mediafire]; [iFile] ; [megaupload] ; [rapidshare]
    định dạng EPUB [Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link]; [iFile] ; [megaupload] ; [rapidshare]
    định dạng PDF [mediafire]; [iFile] ;[ megaupload] ; [rapidshare]
    định dạng WORD [mediafire]; [iFile] ; [megaupload] ; [rapidshare]
    định dạng LIT [mediafire]; [iFile] ; [megaupload] ; [rapidshare]
    định dạng HTML [mediafire]; [iFile] ; [megaupload] ; [rapidshare]
    định dạng AUDIOBOOK [mediafire]; [iFile] ; [megaupload] ; [rapidshare]

Nguồn: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link (TVE)

File mobi:
    Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Nguồn: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link (TVE)

2. conguyen

conguyen Sinh viên năm IV

[​IMG]

Amazon Best Books of the Month, June 2011: Every day Christine wakes up not knowing where she is. Her memories disappear every time she falls asleep. Her husband, Ben, is a stranger to her, and he's obligated to explain their life together on a daily basis--all the result of a mysterious accident that made Christine an amnesiac. With the encouragement of her doctor, Christine starts a journal to help jog her memory every day. One morning, she opens it and sees that she's written three unexpected and terrifying words: "Don't trust Ben." Suddenly everything her husband has told her falls under suspicion. What kind of accident caused her condition? Who can she trust? Why is Ben lying to her? And, for the reader: Can Christine’s story be trusted? At the heart of S. J. Watson's Before I Go To Sleep is the petrifying question: How can anyone function when they can't even trust themselves? Suspenseful from start to finish, the strength of Watson's writing allows Before I Go to Sleep to transcend the basic premise and present profound questions about memory and identity. One of the best debut literary thrillers in recent years, Before I Go to Sleep deserves to be one of the major blockbusters of the summer. --Miriam Landis
    Review
    “Imagine drifting off every night knowing that your memories will be wiped away by morning. That’s the fate of Christine Lucas, whose bewildering internal world is rendered with chilling intimacy in this debut literary thriller. . . . You’ll stay up late reading until you know.” (People (4 stars) )

“The summer’s single most suspenseful plot belongs to BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP. . . . pure page-turner.” (New York Times )

“Memories—real, false, and a bit of both—are at the heart of Watson’s haunting, twisted debut…. Watson handles what could have turned into a cheap narrative gimmick brilliantly, building to a chillingly unexpected climax.” (Publishers Weekly (starred review) )

“This mesmerizing, skillfully written debut novel works on multiple levels. It is both an affecting portrait of the profound impact of a debilitating illness and a pulse-pounding thriller whose outcome no one could predict.” (Booklist (starred review) )

“Watson’s debut novel unwinds as a story that is both complicated and compellingly hypnotic. . . . Watson’s pitch–perfect writing propels the story to a frenzied climax that will haunt readers long after they’ve closed the cover on this remarkable book.” (Kirkus Reviews (starred review) )

“An intriguingly fresh look at the amnesia-focused psychological thriller. . . . A captivating and highly suspenseful read, populated with believable characters who lead the reader through a taut, well-constructed plot.” (Library Journal )

“An exceptional thriller. It left my nerves jangling for hours after I finished the last page.” (Dennis Lehane )

“Quite simply the best debut novel I have ever read.” (Tess Gerritsen )

“A deft, perceptive exploration of a fascinating neurological condition, and a cracking good thriller.” (Lionel Shriver )

“Brilliant in its pacing, profound in its central question, suspenseful on every page and satisfying in its thriller ending.” (Anita Shreve )

Nguồn e-thuvien.com

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 28/10/13
  3. the_clown

the_clown Mầm non

Thanks bạn nhiều nha, chờ mấy cuốn kiểu này được dịch thì k biết đến bao giờ nữa

Chia sẻ trang này