Teen Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series (#1~#10) - Louise Rennison

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi poppy_chip, 3/10/13.

1. poppy_chip

poppy_chip Sinh viên năm IV

Russie
    Viện sĩ

[​IMG]

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging
    (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)
    by Louise Rennison

(1999)

Move over Bridget Jones, Daisy is master of the witty entry, the sharp observation and the hapless panic of a teenager at the mercy of turbulent hormones and a life gone mad. Daisy's chaotic lifestyle, drama and crises will be familiar to all teenagers.

Các file đính kèm:

minhp thích bài này.
  2. poppy_chip

Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link
    Viện sĩ

[​IMG]

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God
    (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #2)
    by Louise Rennison

(2001)

Cult heroine Georgia faces more chaos, love and laughter in the third novel in the series. Will she survive a family holiday in Scotland? How will she cope when her dad gets the most embarrassing and public job known to humanity?

Các file đính kèm:

minhp thích bài này.
  3. poppy_chip

Russie
    Viện sĩ

[​IMG]

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants
    (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #4)

by Louise Rennison

Georgia is back and she's madder than ever! The fourth brilliant diary in the series, with loads more nip-libbling, underwear and added gorgey Frenchmen.

Các file đính kèm:

minhp thích bài này.
  4. poppy_chip

Russie
    Viện sĩ

[​IMG]

And That's When It Fell Off in My Hand
    (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #5)
    by Louise Rennison

Brilliantly funny, teenage angst author Louise Rennison's fifth book about the confessions of crazy but lovable Georgia Nicolson. Louise will be a star on the HarperCollins teenage list."11.20a.m. This is my fabulous life: the Sex God left for Whakatane last month and he has taken my heart with him. 11.25a.m. Not literally of course otherwise there would be a big hole in my nunga nungas. 11.28a.m. And also I would be dead. Which quite frankly would be a blessing in disguise. 12.00p.m. It is soooo boring being brokenhearted...but Georgia doesn't remain brokenhearted for long: frequent snogging extravaganzas with old flame, Dave the Laugh, and the arrival of jelloid-knee-inducing Italian stallion, Masimo, mean that Georgia has her work cut out to remain the composed sex-kitten that she aspires to be.Follow Georgia's hilarious antics as she desperately muddles her way through teenage life and all that it entails: make-up disasters, rapidly expanding nunga nungas, school -- urgh, unsympathetic friends, highly embarrassing family (and pets) and, of course, BOYS.

Các file đính kèm:

minhp thích bài này.
  5. poppy_chip

Russie
    Viện sĩ

[​IMG]

Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers
    (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #6)
    by Louise Rennison

Rennison's subversive diaries of teenager Georgia Nicholson, now into their sixth volume of reprehensible marvelosity, have been consistently funny and uproariously real ever since her first confessions, contained in Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging appeared yonks ago in 1999. The unique language of Georgia's hectic existence, and assorted life disasters--her day-to-day relationships with friends, family, cats, various other olds and potential love gods---all add up, each time, to an unmissable feast for her fans and new devotees alike.

Georgia, pining for her new wannabe heart throb and Italian-American stallion Masimo, who is currently visiting rellies in the States, is bolstered by the news that she and Mutti and Vati are off to Hamburger-a-gogo land as well. It'll be the perfect opportunity for Georgia to partake of a really long holiday snogathon with the (probable) man of her dreams. Slight problem number one is that Masimo is in New York, and the Nicholsons are headed to Memphis.

But all is not lost. Jas, Georgia's bestest mate from the Ace Gang, can go with them and she can help get the two lovebirds together. Slight problem number two is the re-emergence in her life, via letters from Kiwi-a-gogo land, of Robbie the love god. What with Dave the Horn never far away either, the future of Georgia's mixed-up love life is reaching a critical, decision-making stage.

There's no better series of books for teens around at the moment that capture more accurately the trials of life in the hormone-emerging fast lane. Rennison, a stand-up comedienne of some renown, injects each page with the sharpest, wittiest and achingly relevant material there is. It certainly doesn't get any better than this. And… it's another cliffhanger ending, so expect more marvy confessions soon.

Các file đính kèm:

minhp thích bài này.
  6. poppy_chip

Russie
    Viện sĩ

[​IMG]

Startled by His Furry Shorts
    (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #7)
    by Louise Rennison

On the rack of romance.

And also in the oven of luuurve.

And possibly on my way to the bakery of pain.

And maybe even going to stop along the way to get a little cake at the cakeshop of agony.

Shut up, brain, shut up.

Georgia is in quite a predicament. Dave the Laugh has declared his love for her (at least she thinks he was talking about her), leaving her in a state of confusiosity. And then when she finally decides to give Masimo an ultimatum -- to be her one and only -- he tells her he needs to think about it.

To distract herself from her romantic woes, Georgia throws herself into Mac-Useless play rehearsals and planning a Viking wedding, and tries to avoid all thoughts of boy decoys, Italian-American dreamboats . . . and let's not forget guitar-plucking Sex Gods!

Các file đính kèm:

minhp thích bài này.
  7. poppy_chip

Russie
    Viện sĩ

[​IMG]

Love Is a Many Trousered Thing
    (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #8)
    by Louise Rennison

After queuing up at the cakeshop of luuurve for ages, I have accidentally bought two cakes.

And I am sitting in a bush.

Georgia thought her heartbreak-osity troubles were over when Masimo announced that he wanted to be her one and only. But just as she hits Swoon City, Robbie, the original Sex God, shows up. How in the world has Georgia accidentally acquired two Sex Gods?

Before Georgia can decide what to do next, she must figure out what Robbie's intentions are—and if his sudden re-appearance changes her mind about Masimo. And as much as she wants to turn to Dave the Laugh for help, he's another romantic thorn (and prospective snoggee) in her side. Will Georgia ever get off the rack of love once and for all?

Các file đính kèm:

minhp thích bài này.
  8. poppy_chip

Russie
    Viện sĩ

[​IMG]

Stop in the Name of Pants!
    (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #9)
    by Louise Rennison

Time to gird the loins and pucker up.

Blimey O'Reilly's trousers! Three maybe-boyfriends is a lot for any girl to handle - red-bottomed or not. What with Robbie the Sex God back from Kiwi-a-gogo land wanting to "get coffee" and whatsit, Masimo the Luuurve God saying things like "Ciao, Georgia, see you later" (the good see-you-later or the bad see-you-later??), and her mate Dave the Laugh snogging her in a pond, it's enough to make any girl mad.

Good thing she has the ace gang to keep her sane. Ish.

But now that she has tearfully eschewed Robbie the Sex God with a firm hand, Georgia is left with two potential snoggees to choose from, and it's high time she left the cakeshop of love for good. This time with a gorgey Italian cakey. Or a nip-libbling Dave the Tart. But certainly not both. Maybe.

Các file đính kèm:

minhp thích bài này.
  9. poppy_chip

yukue
    Học sinh

Sau 1 nỗ lực không ngừng nghỉ[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG], cuối cùng mình cũng tìm ra ebook tập cuối của serie này : "Are these my basoomas i see before me?". Nay mình up lên luôn cho những ai chưa tìm được!

[​IMG]

Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?
    (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #10)
    by Louise Rennison
    Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link
    It’s the FINAL instalment of Georgia's fab and hilarious diary!

Does Georgia escape the cakeshop of luuurve?

Can there be more heartbreaknosity in store?

Will the Sex God pop up again unexpectedly (oo-er)!

And what about the supreme accidental snogmaster Dave the Laugh?

Will she FINALLY choose her only one and only?

So many boys, so little time…

Các file đính kèm:

thanhphonge and minhp like this.

Chia sẻ trang này