Romance Erin McCarthy collection

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi thienlinh252, 19/1/16.

1. thienlinh252

thienlinh252 Lớp 1

[​IMG]

Erin McCarthy
    aka Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Erin McCarthy sold her first book to Kensington Brava through author Lori Foster's website contest in 2002, and has since sold an additional nineteen contemporary romances and novellas to Brava and Berkley Publishing. Her debut, BAD BOYS ONLINE, was a Romantic Times Top Pick, and BAD BOYS IN BLACK TIE was a USA Today bestseller. Erin lives in Northeast Ohio with her husband, two kids, and two cats.

The Pregnancy Test
    (Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link)
    (The first book in the New York Girlfriends series)

Ordinarily, I'm a fan of pink-lovely colour, does smashing things for the complexion. But not when it's the bright, glaring stripe staring back at me on the pregnancy test. Then, pink is the colour of major oops, of morning sickness, of boyfriends who seemed decent but now are part of some Jerk Witness Protection Program. Still, I've got a few things going for me-bitter humour, a divine right to eat till I'm the size of Marlon Brando, and good friends who've managed to get me a job interview with one Damien Sharpton: in need of a personal assistant, and some say, a good, swift kick in the arse. If you want to make a lasting impression, by all means, toss your cookies in your future boss's wastebasket, which is located directly between his excruciatingly sexy legs. Apparently, Mr. Gorgeous-But-Unbearably-Anti-Social must like personal assistants who violate his trash can, because I got the job. And if I can avoid him via text messaging for the next seven months of health insurance, everything will be just fine. Except that he's just asked-no, insisted-that I go with him on a business trip to the Caribbean. Gulp. Ordinarily, this would be cause for celebration. Ordinarily, I'd shave my legs, pack my bikini, revel in day-glo drinks and my seething lust for Mr. Swarthy-And-Secretive. But there's nothing ordinary about this situation...which means it could be absolutely extraordinary...

You Don't Know Jack
    (The second book in the New York Girlfriends series)

Jamie Peters no longer believes in true love. True idiots, true scumbags, true moochers - these she believes in wholeheartedly, and she's got the checkered dating history to prove it. So, she's more than a little skeptical when her cross-dressing psychic tells her she's about to meet her soul mate - during an accident. Yeah, sounds about right. And then it happens. A knight in shining armour steps between her and a mugger on a subway platform. Just a regular, honest, upright Jack. The kind they don't make anymore...Jonathon Davidson doesn't believe in destiny - or lying to beautiful women as a rule. But now that Jamie thinks he's just an ordinary guy, how can he possibly tell her that he's really, her roommate's brother, a millionaire to boot, and the jerk who's investigating her application to his grandfather's charitable trust because she may be involved in something illegal? Yeah, rhetorical question. He can't. Not until he knows what's going on. Besides, it would require being able to resist Jamie's luscious curves long enough to say, "Hi, my name is Big Liar. Let's get naked." Sometimes, destiny sucks...Somewhere between truth and flat-out-let's-talk-about-this-waaay-later fiction, between fate and delicious accidental insanity, lies a whole lot of mind-blowing sex, delirious passion, unfortunate sundresses, fighting, deception, big mistakes and small hopes, and two people are about to discover that everything happens for a reason.

Các file đính kèm:

jess, chis, minhp and 1 other person like this.
  2. thienlinh252

thienlinh252 Lớp 1

Mouth to Mouth
    A novel by Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

[​IMG]

In love, there's no such thing as a simple plan. Too bad police detective Russ Evans has to learn this lesson the hard way. At the outset, the whole thing really did seem simple. It was just supposed to be your average stakeout: Russ and his partner would scope out both the coffee shop and Laurel Wilkins. It seems Laurel is the new target of Trevor Dean, a con-artist whose notorious game is meeting women online and bilking them of their money. But when Russ decides to go inside the shop to get a better look, he discovers that Laurel is hearing-impaired - not to mention drop-dead gorgeous, with a body that makes him forget how to order coffee. To further complicate matters, it seems that Laurel has been expecting Russ. She's under the impression that she and Russ have been instant-messaging each other for weeks and are now here for their rendezvous. Russ is thoroughly confused. Is Laurel playing him? Is she Trevor Dean's accomplice? If her job is to distract him with sex, it's certainly working.

Các file đính kèm:

3. thienlinh252

thienlinh252 Lớp 1

That's Amore
    A novel by Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

[​IMG]

Paige Lombardi knows that falling for her best friend's brother, Jeff Benedetto, was a really bad idea, made even worse by the fact that he blew her off the morning after. She's managed to avoid him for five years, but now her best friend Gina is in trouble with the mob, and before Paige can say holy cannoli, she's trapped in an apartment with both Jeff and Gina's baby. While the goal is to protect the baby and find Gina, somehow Paige finds herself getting more than a little distracted by Jeff, his sexy body, and his surprising confession.

Các file đính kèm:

chis, minhp and pthanhhoa like this.
  4. thienlinh252

thienlinh252 Lớp 1

Flat-Out Sexy
    (The first book in the Fast Track series)
    [​IMG]

'One of the romance writing industry's brightest stars' (Romance Reviews Today) returns with a flat-out delightful, new, and sexy contemporary romance about a woman who's happy being single - and the man determined to change her mind.

Independent single mother Tamara Briggs wanted to find a new, sexy, no-strings-attached man - just not one as young as NASCAR driver Elec Monroe. But he sure does get her heart racing. And after she's tricked into a blind date with him, Tamara gives in to her passion. Things screech to a halt, though, when he asks to meet her children. Whatever happened to wham-bam-thank-youma'am? Suddenly Tamara has to decide how much risk she's willing to take to experience the power of true love.

Các file đính kèm:

5. thienlinh252

thienlinh252 Lớp 1

Hard and Fast
    (The second book in the Fast Track series)

[​IMG]
    The sequel to Flat-Out Sexy, starring a bad boy race car driver hero who's met his match - from a hot USA Today bestselling author.

Grad student Imogen Wilson realizes she's hit on the perfect thesis for her sociology degree. If she follows the so-called 'rules' on how to get a man, can she steer her way into the world and hearts of stock race car drivers, and establish their dating - and mating - patterns?

Although sexy and reckless racer Ty McCordle is the ideal test subject, Imogen knows that for the sake of science, she can't give in to her growing attraction for him. Yet he's the one who's chasing after her, and Imogen realizes that she actually wants to be caught. A southern gentleman like Ty will satisfy all her curiosity - and make all the risks worthwhile.

Các file đính kèm:

chis, minhp and pthanhhoa like this.
  6. thienlinh252

thienlinh252 Lớp 1

Hot Finish
    (The third book in the Fast Track series)

[​IMG]

Desire is about to reach its peak.

Suzanne Jefferson is broke, which is why she's given up charity work for wedding planning. Fortunately, she has a high-profile client-and best of all, he's paid in advance. There are just two teensy problems: the bride is a bona fide bridezilla, and Suzanne's stock racer ex- husband is the best man. At least she though he was her ex-husband...

Các file đính kèm:

Chia sẻ trang này