Psychosocial Haruki Murakami Collection

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi assam1719, 30/9/13.

1. langkhachkt82

langkhachkt82 Mầm non

Đợi bản tiếng Việt

2. pdkhoa

pdkhoa Lớp 2

Tìm cuốn này mãi giờ mới thấy ở đây. Cảm ơn bạn Russie nhe. Lúc này dịch thuật hơi lộn xộn. Không biết bản dịch tiếng Việt có ổn không? Thui cố đọc bản tiếng Anh cho lành :). Văn của Murakami thì đọc tiếng Anh rất gọn gàng, dễ hiểu.

3. khuyenyeu

khuyenyeu Mầm non

Link die rồi bạn nhé!

4. hapt90

hapt90 Mầm non

[​IMG]
    COLORLESS TSUKURU TAZA AND HIS YEARS OF PILGRIMAGE
    ( 色彩を持たない多崎つくると、彼の巡礼の年)

Author: Haruki Murakami
    Credit: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link
    File: prc
    Favourite quotes:
    "Because I have no sense of self. I have no personality, no brilliant color. I have nothing to offer. That’s always been my problem. I feel like an empty vessel. I have a shape, I guess, as a container, but there’s nothing inside…"
    "We survived. You and I. And those who survive have a duty. Our duty is to do our best to keep on living. Even if our lives are not perfect."

Các file đính kèm:

VietNhan, pthanhhoa, cam_tn and 2 others like this.
  5. tuyen2017

tuyen2017 Mầm non

6. tuyen2017

tuyen2017 Mầm non

Xin làm sách này ở thể dạng epub nhe. Cảm ơn

7. tuyen2017

tuyen2017 Mầm non

Sách ở dạng rar nhiều quá, tôi download không được. Xin làm ở dạng epub được không ạ

8. hapt90

hapt90 Mầm non

COLORLESS TSUKURU TAZA AND HIS YEARS OF PILGRIMAGE( 色彩を持たない多崎つくると、彼の巡礼の年)
    Author: Haruki Murakami
    Credit: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link
    File: epub
    Favourite quotes:
    "Because I have no sense of self. I have no personality, no brilliant color. I have nothing to offer. That’s always been my problem. I feel like an empty vessel. I have a shape, I guess, as a container, but there’s nothing inside…"
    "We survived. You and I. And those who survive have a duty. Our duty is to do our best to keep on living. Even if our lives are not perfect."
    [​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

9. hapt90

hapt90 Mầm non

đã up bản epub

10. dijn

dijn Lớp 2

UNDERGROUND - HARUKI MURAKAMI
    [​IMG]
    In spite of the perpetrators' intentions, the Tokyo gas attack left only twelve people dead, but thousands were injured and many suffered serious after-effects. Murakami interviews the victims to try and establish precisely what happened on the subway that day. He also interviews members and ex-members of the doomsdays cult responsible, in the hope that they might be able to explain the reason for the attack and how it was that their guru instilled such devotion in his followers.

Các file đính kèm:

Chia sẻ trang này