James Potter series

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi sun1911, 2/10/13.

1. sun1911

sun1911 Lớp 11

#1 James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing

James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing is a 360 page web-based Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link written by AmericanVui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link George Norman Lippert. It is an unofficial and unauthorized continuation of Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link's highly successful Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link book series. Written as a Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link project for Lippert's wife and sons, the novel is set eighteen years after the end of the last official installment in the series, Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link, and describes the adventures of Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link son,Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link, during his first year at Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link.Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link
    Lippert has said of his novel, "I am a little worried that people will be angry when they find out it's not Rowling. But I hope Harry Potter fans will enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it."

Dạng Fan Fic. J.K R đang kiện mà chưa xong hehe

File đính kèm:
    View attachment James Potter and the Hall of Elders Crossing.zip

#2 James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper

[TABLE="class: ncode_imageresizer_warning, width: 640"]

[TD="class: td1, width: 20"][​IMG][/TD]
    [TD="class: td2"]Ảnh này đã được co lại. Bấm vào thanh này để xem với kích cỡ đầy đủ. Ảnh gốc có kích thước 717x231.[/TD]
    [/TABLE]
    [​IMG]

James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper is the second book in the Harry Potter spinoff series about James Potter II. The book has 374 pages, including the prologue and the preview at the end. Like the first book, this book was released chapter-per-day. The website is an improved version on the original website this time featuring links to a guest book, forums, a virtual world and various other things to get readers interested.

File đính kèm: View attachment James Potter and The Curse of the Gate Keeper.zip

Nguồn TVE: Nick
    Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link
    Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

minhp thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này