Romance MacLean Curse Series (#1~#5) - Karen Hawkins

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi thanh-thu, 9/6/15.

1. thanh-thu

thanh-thu Lớp 6

Much Ado About Mariage Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

[​IMG]
    The Prequel to the MacLean Curse Series and The Hurst Amulet Series
    Dear Reader,

At long last, I’m getting to fulfill a dream: completely rewriting my first book to include my beloved MacLeans. This book, an Elizabethan-set historical romance, was written under another name. I still love saucy Fia MacLean and the dashing English earl Thomas Wentworth, but as I grew as a writer I longed to tell the story as well as it deserved to be told. Now I have that chance.

Meeting lovely Fia is all it takes to turn Thomas’s espionage mission in Scotland topsy-turvy. Flirting in the woods with the seductive, infuriating lass leaves him captive in the MacLean castle, but his escape attempt brings worse! Caught in an apparently compromising position with the lady, the English earl has no chance to make any ado before he finds himself wed. Thomas is on a serious assignment, but Fia’s sharp tongue and saucy wit bring mayhem to his life. How can he concentrate, when just one glance from her makes him burn with desire?

Karen Hawkins

P.S. As an added bonus, I get to tell how the MacLean curse became entwined with my upcoming series—featuring the Hurst amulet—when the lord of Clan MacLean lays a claim on that treasure and sets in motion the events that lead to the curse.

Lưu ý: Đây là phần mở đầu của cả 2 bộ Hurst Amulet và MacLean Curse.

Các file đính kèm:

thanhphonge and khuyenyeu like this.
  2. thanh-thu

thanh-thu Lớp 6

How to Abduct a Highland Lord Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

[​IMG]

It's hardly the type of wedding Fiona MacLean dreamed of. No family, no guests, just a groom who's been dragged -- literally -- to the altar. But if marriage to Black Jack Kincaid, the handsome wastrel she'd sworn never to see again, will avert a bloody war between their clans, so be it. Surely she can share his bed without losing her heart....

Known throughout Scotland and London as a wild rogue, Jack is accustomed to waking in dire situations, but...married? Long ago, he and Fiona reveled in a youthful passion. Now, the fiery, sensual lass is his once more. And though their marriage is in name only, Jack is determined to win her forever -- body and soul....

Các file đính kèm:

3. thanh-thu

thanh-thu Lớp 6

To Scotland, With Love Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

[​IMG]

In this saucy battle of the sexes, bestseller Karen Hawkins pits a hard-headed Scottish lord with an unusual family curse against a headstrong heiress who has a solution for every problem...except her own wayward heart.
    When Lord Gregor MacLean learns his childhood friend, Venetia Oglivie, has been abducted by a fortune hunter, he rides off to Scotland in hot -- and very annoyed -- pursuit. Venetia's soft heart has gotten her in major trouble this time: if he doesn't rescue her swiftly, the scandal will ostracize the provocative wench!

The only sensible member of her family, Venetia is sure she can fix any problem, even this one. So when an irate Gregor catches up with her, arrogantly expecting a hero's welcome, the sparks between them begin to fly. Then an unexpected snowstorm traps them at an inn, and Gregor discovers his feelings for the lovely Venetia are far warmer than he realized -- fiery enough to burn down the inn! Now if he can only convince Venetia that his motive for marriage isn't duty... but desire.

Các file đính kèm:

4. thanh-thu

thanh-thu Lớp 6

To Catch a Highlander Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

[​IMG]

In this sizzling romantic adventure, a daring Highland lass plays a high-stakes game to keep the home she loves...but ends up losing her heart instead.

When her father gambles away the family estate to darkly dangerous Lord Dougal MacLean, Sophia MacFarlane is determined to use her wiles to regain it. Forced to stake the one thing she has left—her virtue—she desperately hopes her skill can limit her losses to a few kisses...no matter how hotly tempting Dougal turns out to be.

Dougal MacLean knows that Sophia has some trick up her sleeve, but he can't resist the challenge—or her ravishing beauty. So when she proposes a card game with most unusual stakes, Dougal is delighted to accept. But as the game ends, Dougal and Sophia discover they've wagered something even more precious—their hearts.

Các file đính kèm:

5. thanh-thu

thanh-thu Lớp 6

Sleepless in Scotland Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

[​IMG]

The fourth and fifth exciting novels in New York Times bestselling author Karen Hawkins’s sparkling Scottish Regency series about two beautiful twin sisters who find romance with the sexy MacLean brothers.

In Sleepless in Scotland, Catriona Hurst learns that her sister Caitlyn is getting into trouble in her societal debut, and she rushes to London to rescue her bolder, younger twin. Discovering that Caitlyn has planned to force Laird Alexander MacLean into marrying her by stowing away in his coach, Triond sneaks inside MacLean’s coach to dissuade her sister. But Triond gets trapped inside when the coach takes off—and it’s not Alex MacLean who discovers her, but his brother Hugh. Distracted by the heat that burns fiercely between them, he doesn’t realize that he’s gotten the wrong sister until it’s too late...

Các file đính kèm:

6. thanh-thu

thanh-thu Lớp 6

The Laird Who Loved Me Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

[​IMG]

Handsome Alexander MacLean enjoyed his intoxicating flirtation with lovely Caitlyn Hurst...until she embarrassed him in front of the entire ton. Orchestrating Caitlyn's attendance at a fashionable house party, Alexander plots her downfall. But to his fury, her charm and wit thwart his plan to ruin her.

Her disastrous London season left Caitlyn filled with regret and determined to make things right with Alexander. She's delighted to find him at the house party to which she's unexpectedly invited—but it's clear that the sexy, arrogant Highlander hasn't forgiven her. So Caitlyn comes up with a bold scheme, proposing an unusual contest drawn from legend: each must complete a set of "mythic" tasks. If Caitlyn succeeds, Alexander promises to relent and forgive her previous rash behavior; if he succeeds, she will join him in his bed! But can Caitlyn force Alexander to give up his quest for vengeance without giving up her heart in return?

Các file đính kèm:

Chia sẻ trang này