Romance Marian Tee Collection

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi new2wow, 1/10/13.

1. new2wow

new2wow Mầm non

[​IMG]

The Demon Duke and I (Duke of Brimstone #1)
    by Marian Tee

Tomboy. Potty mouth. Cyber geek.

That’s who 24-year-old photo blogger Georgina “George” McCartney really is. But because her father’s death suddenly makes her a “ward” of her odious step-aunt, George’s world is turned upside down as she’s forced into leading a life of respectability in the kingdom of Chalys, where ladies dazzle in corsets and petticoats, gentlemen go a-courting with carriage rides and grand balls, and anything electrical or digital is forbidden.

Kidnapped. Hunted. Seduced.

All George wants is a stolen adventure after dark, but instead she finds herself drugged – or at least she thinks she is. How else can she explain the way she finds her beautiful, sexy, and powerful captor, Silviu, absolutely irresistible? Plus, he’s crazy. He kisses George like he owns her, tells George creatures from Hell are after them, and he believes his demon half will gain a soul by making her his heartkeeper. Say what? Does he mean ‘housekeeper’?

Các file đính kèm:

Last edited by a moderator: 14/9/15
    pthanhhoa thích bài này.
  2. lehoangkhiem

lehoangkhiem Mầm non

file hỏng rồi bạn ơi

3. thanhbt

thanhbt Học sinh Thành viên BQT

[​IMG]

The Werewolf Prince and I (The Moretti Werewolf #1)
    by Marian Tee
    Published December 5th 2012

Broke, nerdy, and self-confessed wimp Misty Wall leads a ho-hum life as a Grammar Nazi intern, which of course earns her feelings of hate-at-first-sight from her colleagues at Ze Morgue, a.ka. Moretti Inc.'s Administration Department.

Misty has always wished for something exciting to spice up her boring-with-a-capital-B existence, but she never thought it would come in the form of a gorgeous six-foot-plus billionaire. The world knows him as Domenico Moretti, the ruthless, cunning, and aloof CEO of Moretti, Inc, a.k.a. her boss.

Gifts of (mis)fortune come in threes, they say, and it’s certainly the case with Misty, whose life is turned upside-down by Domenico Moretti’s three shocking revelations.

One, he’s a werewolf (who’s also a prince).

Two, he wants her in his bed – him, the guy who actually had to file a TRO against an obsessive supermodel.

And three, he has a proposition she never – and she means never – ever sees coming.

Các file đính kèm:

pthanhhoa thích bài này.
  4. thanhbt

[​IMG]

A Royal Heartbreak (The Moretti Werewolf #2)
    by Marian Tee
    Published May 12th 2013

Domenico Moretti used to have it all. He was prince to one of the most powerful and wealthiest Lyccan packs in the world, a warrior who made his opponents tremble in fear, a gorgeous billionaire every woman desired. Only when his wife disappeared did Domenico realize that none of it mattered if he did not have Misty's love and trust.

Misty Wall used to be a wimp, a starry-eyed fool who thought she was about to live happily ever after with the werewolf she loved. She used to think Domenico Moretti loved her back...until his lies publicly shamed her with the revelation that she was never his mate and was only ever his pawn for revenge.

When the threat of war looms closer, the alliance between non-human races is put to the test and forces the estranged couple to face each other again.

To prove that his princess means more to him than anything else, Domenico makes the greatest sacrifice, laying his pride on the line and turning his back on his destiny. Domenico had hoped for a second chance, but heartbreak may all that awaits him when Misty seals her allegiance to the Faeries...by promising to wed another man.

Các file đính kèm:

pthanhhoa thích bài này.
  5. thanhbt

[​IMG]

How Not to be Seduced by Billionaires (How Not to be Seduced by Billionaires #1-3)
    by Marian Tee
    Published March 25th 2013

My name is Yanna Everleigh. I used to think that being an old-fashioned virgin would be enough to keep gorgeous, sexy billionaires away - well, the kind who didn't do love, at least. But I was wrong. If anything, it simply made my billionaire want me even more.

His name is Constantijin Kastein. He blows hot and cold, arrogant and cynical one moment and then disarmingly sweet the next. He makes me forget all about waiting for true love and just go for mind-blowingly hot sex. He makes me want to be his, even though he seems to want other women, too.

But he's also Netherlands' #1 playboy, and I'm my own worst enemy. I must be on my guard.

Maybe if I tell him first that I love him - maybe if I pretend that I don't see the coldness in his eyes when we talk about that word - pretend that I don't feel him putting distance between us when I ask for something he's not yet ready to give - maybe he'll finally realize that he doesn't have to seduce a woman who loves him. He just has to love her back.

Or not.

Các file đính kèm:

pthanhhoa thích bài này.
  6. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Suit & Fangs
    by Marian Tee

Published July 28th 2013

Caros are what vampires used to be.
    We are slaves to pleasure, power turns us on, and each and every one of us has a weakness to hide.

All things sparkly and beautiful are 18-year-old Caylie Sonora’s greatest source of pleasure, and no one is more irresistibly gorgeous and seductive in her eyes than the quiet and old-fashioned Luka. All the girls in school want to belong to him, craving both his body and authority. They say that behind closed doors his coldly charming manners disappear, leaving behind a guy who’d take you so hard you’d be breathless and panting for more. But if Caylie has her way, all she’d take from him is revenge, using her body to break his heart.

The most carnal of passions is the only chink in 19-year-old Luka Georgiades’ armor, but his obsession has only always ever to do with Caylie, whose body he desires to possess, in every imaginable position. The half-human Luka may be his race’s most cunning defender, with murderously precise skills and an even deadlier mind, but even Luka is powerless against fate, which forces him to hurt the girl who’s his everything…again and again.

They are each other’s weakness, and the game of love has never been so destructive.

Các file đính kèm:

pthanhhoa thích bài này.
  7. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Jason and Keanne
    by Marian Tee

Published February 11th 2014

Jason Christakos is a Greek god, a billionaire, but more than that he’s beautiful inside, someone who loves so fiercely and selflessly without expecting anything in return.

Jason is the man who saved me from self-destruction, the man who knows all my secrets, and now the man whose broken heart I ache to heal.

Jason does not see me as a woman, does not believe I can truly love him, and does not think he is capable of loving any other woman than the one he lost to his brother.

In an all-out bid to win his love, I accept Jason’s challenge. For him to give me a chance to own his heart, he demands that I do everything he wants, and what he wants is for me to realize that someone out there is better for me.

Too late I realize that Jason also thinks someone out there is better for him – but it is not me…and it might never be me.

Các file đính kèm:

pthanhhoa and vodkaforfree like this.

Chia sẻ trang này