Master Your Mind, Design Your Destiny

Thảo luận trong 'Tủ sách Học ngoại ngữ' bắt đầu bởi conguyen, 2/10/13.

1. conguyen

conguyen Sinh viên năm IV

"Master Your Mind, Design Your Destiny" is the complete 12 Step System you need to empower yourself on the road to personal and breakthrough success. It is everything that I have learnt in the last 15 years as I made my way from a being a wash-out failure to becoming a millionaire at 26. All of this knowledge, skills and strategies have been distilled for you and put down in a exact, step-by-step system for you to follow and create the results you deserve and want in life. This complete personal success program has over 347+ pages of honest, straightforward, true-life personal success advice that you cannot find anywhere else. The book is written with you in mind. It is an instruction book, workbook, custom-made blueprint designed for you to attain the success you deserve in life.
    "Master Your Mind, Design Your Destiny" is a 12 Step Personal Success System. This system equip yourself with the mindset, skills and behavioral patterns to mentally orientate yourself to achieve success in any area. These 12 steps are:
    1. The Patterns Of Excellence
    2. The Ultimate Success Formula
    3. How To Achieve Anything You Want
    4. The Key to Absolute Power
    5. The Incredible Power of Beliefs
    6. The Secret To Peak Performance
    7. Directing Your Brain for Optimum Results
    8. Anchoring: The Keyboard to Your Emotions
    9. The Transformation of Meaning
    10. Values: Your Driving Force
    11. Design Your Destiny
    12. How to Replicate Someone's Success Blueprint
    These are discussed in detail in the book.

Nguồn e-thuvien.com

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 23/10/13

Chia sẻ trang này