Romance Outlander series - Diana Gabaldon

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi love_westman, 1/10/13.

1. love_westman

love_westman Mầm non

Truyện gồm 7 cuốn, cuốn nào cũng khá là dài :(. Bạn nào đọc phải rất kiên nhẫn mới được.

Outlander (published in the UK as Cross Stitch) is the first novel in a series of seven by Diana Gabaldon. The book focuses on two main characters, Claire Beauchamp and James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser, and takes place in 18th and 20th century Scotland. It was awarded the RITA Award for "Best romance novel" of 1992.

Đây là một review trên goodreads.com về Outlander( cuốn đầu tiên);

"I remember my friend in college ( 1992ish ) coming out of her room holding a book to her chest and saying " YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK". She said it was a time travel romance book set in post world war II Scotland and mid 18th century Scotland.
    Being as I was a 24 year old stoner and a 5th year college student, Lord of the Rings was more up my alley and I told her I'd "put in on my list"!! Fast forward to 2009, I'm on my usual Saturday morning sojourn to Barnes and Noble and I come across "Outlander" in the fiction section. As I am currently without any books to read and nothing catching my interest, I decide to finally give it a try.......... All I can say is " I cannot believe I wasted almost 20 years of my life without reading this book!"
    I won't go into the plot as it's already been covered, but, Holy Shit, this is one fantastic book! You've got adventure, drama, history, fantasy and romance. Easily the best romantic story line I've ever read and literally the most charismatic, appealing male lead I've seen. I've since read the whole series and love it even more today. If you've ever read a book and literally gotten so sucked in that you can't possibly read fast enough, then you know what I'm talking about.....Oh, and Jamie Fraser is a God!
    I've been an avid reader since I was 8 and Jamie is without a doubt my most beloved. Whomever your favorite male protagonist is I can promise you that no one compares to Jamie, no one! Read on, GR friends, this series is epic and you won't regret it!!!!

Mình đã đọc nửa cuốn Outlander, cũng cực thích Jamie. Ban đầu anh này xuất hiện không ấn tượng, cứ như nhân vật phụ, chẳng giống mấy nam chính trong mấy truyện lãng mạn kiểu này tí nào, nhưng về sau thì yêu luôn :eek:

Nói chung nội dung truyện không phải mới lạ và đặc sắc gì, tình tiết cũng không gay cấn hay hot bỏng tay ( có hot, mà hot bình thường thôi :eek:), rất từ từ, chậm rãi, thế nhưng chả hiểu sao mình vẫn thấy rất cuốn hút. Có lẽ là vì tình tiết truyện không bị gượng ép hay cố đẩy nhanh đến cao trào nên tự nhiên hơn, mình lại thích những thứ tự nhiên vậy.

Cảm nhận của riêng mình thôi, mọi người đọc và tự cảm nhận nhé!

Các file đính kèm:

Last edited by a moderator: 13/6/15
  2. Lonelythorn

Lonelythorn Mầm non

outlander.JPG

Outlander (Outlander #1) - Diana Gabaldon

The year is 1945. Claire Randall, a former combat nurse, is back from the war and reunited with her husband on a second honeymoon--when she walks through a standing stone in one of the ancient stone circles that dot the British Isles. Suddenly she is a Sassenach--an "outlander"--in a Scotland torn by war and raiding Highland clans in the year of Our Lord...1743.

Hurled back in time by forces she cannot understand, Claire is catapulted into intrigues and dangers that may threaten her life...and shatter her heart. For here she meets James Fraser, a gallant young Scots warrior, and becomes a woman torn between fidelity and desire...and between two vastly different men in two irreconcilable lives.

Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

minhp, Vita, daythun and 8 others like this.
  3. conguyen

conguyen Sinh viên năm IV

Định dạng prc:

Các file đính kèm:

minhp, Vita, lienlinhly and 3 others like this.
  4. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Mầm non

Ban oi, link download cua 5 quyen dau bi loi roi. Ban co the up lai duoc khong? Cam on ban.
    P/S: Xin loi vi da viet chu khong dau, PC cua minh ko co font tieng Viet.

5. conguyen

conguyen Sinh viên năm IV

Bạn hãy vào Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link này để down sách chữ (down bằng torrent nhé bạn)!

Bạn hãy vào Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem linknày để down sách audio (down bằng torrent nhé bạn)!

(Bạn hãy kích vào 'Get this torrrent' nhé) - Chúc bạn thành công!

Cuckoo thích bài này.
  6. Croissants

Croissants Mầm non

Bạn ơi mình không down torren được ; bạn có thể kiểm tra lại được không cảm ơn nhiều

7. Croissants

Croissants Mầm non

Bạn ơi mình tìm ra rồi, phải cài Bitlord… Cảm ỏn nhiều nhé

lenguyen thích bài này.
  8. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Mầm non

Cam on ban conguyen. Minh se nho em gai down giup vay, may minh ko co Torrent.

9. khuyenyeu

khuyenyeu Mầm non

Có bạn nào có bộ này có thể gửi cho mình không? Email của mình là [email protected]. Mình cảm ơn nhiều nhiều, vì mình không down được torrent.

lenguyen thích bài này.
  10. thanhbt

thanhbt Học sinh Thành viên BQT

[​IMG]

Dragonfly in Amber
    (Outlander #2)
    by Diana Gabaldon

With her now-classic novel Outlander, Diana Gabaldon introduced two unforgettable characters — Claire Randall and Jamie Fraser—delighting readers with a story of adventure and love that spanned two centuries. Now Gabaldon returns to that extraordinary time and place in this vivid, powerful follow-up to Outlander....

For twenty years Claire Randall has kept her secrets. But now she is returning with her grown daughter to Scotland’s majestic mist-shrouded hills. Here Claire plans to reveal a truth as stunning as the events that gave it birth: about the mystery of an ancient circle of standing stones ... about a love that transcends the boundaries of time ... and about James Fraser, a Scottish warrior whose gallantry once drew a young Claire from the security of her century to the dangers of his....

Now a legacy of blood and desire will test her beautiful copper-haired daughter, Brianna, as Claire’s spellbinding journey of self-discovery continues in the intrigue-ridden Paris court of Charles Stuart ... in a race to thwart a doomed Highlands uprising ... and in a desperate fight to save both the child and the man she loves...

Các file đính kèm:

minhp, lienlinhly, daythun and 6 others like this.
  11. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Voyager
    (Outlander #3)

by Diana Gabaldon

From the author of the breathtaking bestsellers Outlander and Dragonfly in Amber, the extraordinary saga continues.

Their passionate encounter happened long ago by whatever measurement Claire Randall took. Two decades before, she had traveled back in time and into the arms of a gallant eighteenth-century Scot named Jamie Fraser. Then she returned to her own century to bear his child, believing him dead in the tragic battle of Culloden. Yet his memory has never lessened its hold on her... and her body still cries out for him in her dreams.

Then Claire discovers that Jamie survived. Torn between returning to him and staying with their daughter in her own era, Claire must choose her destiny. And as time and space come full circle, she must find the courage to face the passion and pain awaiting her...the deadly intrigues raging in a divided Scotland... and the daring voyage into the dark unknown that can reunite or forever doom her timeless love.

Các file đính kèm:

minhp, lienlinhly, daythun and 5 others like this.
  12. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Drums of Autumn
    (Outlander #4)
    by Diana Gabaldon

In this breathtaking novel—rich in history and adventure—The New York Times bestselling author Diana Gabaldon continues the story of Claire Randall and Jamie Fraser that began with the now-classic novel Outlander and continued in Dragonfly in Amber and Voyager. Once again spanning continents and centuries, Diana Gabaldon has created a work of sheer passion and brilliance....

It began at an ancient Scottish stone circle. There, a doorway, open to a select few, leads into the past—or the grave. Dr. Claire Randall survived the extraordinary passage, not once but twice.

Her first trip swept her into the arms of Jamie Fraser, an eighteenth-century Scot whose love for her became a legend—a tale of tragic passion that ended with her return to the present to bear his child. Her second journey, two decades later, brought them together again in the American colonies. But Claire had left someone behind in the twentieth century—their daughter, Brianna....

Now Brianna has made a disturbing discovery that sends her to the circle of stones and a terrifying leap into the unknown. In search of her mother and the father she has never met, she is risking her own future to try to change history ... and to save their lives. But as Brianna plunges into an uncharted wilderness, a heartbreaking encounter may strand her forever in the past ... or root her in the place she should be, where her heart and soul belong...

Các file đính kèm:

Nerissa, minhp, lienlinhly and 5 others like this.
  13. thanhbt

[​IMG]

The Space Between
    (Outlander #7.5)
    by Diana Gabaldon

#1 New York Times bestselling author Diana Gabaldon returns to her Outlander universe in “The Space Between,” an irresistible novella brimming with adventure, history, and suspense—and available for the first time as a standalone eBook.

Features a preview of the much-anticipated new Outlander novel, Written in My Own Heart’s Blood!

Joan MacKimmie is on her way to Paris to take up her vocation as a nun. Yet her decision is less a matter of faith than fear, for Joan is plagued by mysterious voices that speak of the future, and by visions that mark those about to die. The sanctuary of the nunnery promises respite from these unwanted visitations . . . or so she prays. Her chaperone is Michael Murray, a young widower who, though he still mourns the death of his wife, finds himself powerfully drawn to his charge. But when the time-traveling Comte St. Germain learns of Joan’s presence in Paris, and of her link to Claire Fraser—La Dame Blanche—Murray is drawn into a battle whose stakes are not merely the life but the very soul of the Scotswoman who, without even trying, has won his heart.

Praise for Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series

“A grand adventure written on a canvas that probes the heart, weighs the soul and measures the human spirit across [centuries].”—CNN, on The Fiery Cross

“History comes deliciously alive on the page.”—New York Daily News, on Outlander

“Abounds with Gabaldon’s sexy combination of humor, wild adventure and, underlying it all, the redemptive power of true love.”The Dallas Morning News, on The Fiery Cross

“Gabaldon is a born storyteller. . . . The pages practically turn themselves.” —The Arizona Republic , on Dragonfly in Amber

“Wonderful . . . This is escapist historical fiction at its best.”San Antonio Express-News, on Drums of Autumn

Các file đính kèm:

14. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Written in My Own Heart's Blood
    (Outlander #8)
    by Diana Gabaldon

WRITTEN IN MY OWN HEART’S BLOOD is the eighth novel in the world-famous OUTLANDER series. In June of 1778, the world turns upside-down. The British army withdraws from Philadelphia, George Washington prepares to move from Valley Forge in pursuit, and Jamie Fraser comes back from the dead to discover that his best friend has married Jamie’s wife. The ninth Earl of Ellesmere discovers to his horror that he is in fact the illegitimate son of the newly-resurrected Jamie Fraser (a rebel _and_ a Scottish criminal!) and Jamie’s nephew Ian Murray discovers that his new-found cousin has an eye for Ian’s Quaker betrothed.

Meanwhile, Claire Fraser deals with an asthmatic duke, Benedict Arnold, and the fear that one of her husbands may have murdered the other. And in the 20th century, Jamie and Claire’s daughter Brianna is thinking that things are probably easier in the 18th century: her son has been kidnapped, her husband has disappeared into the past, and she’s facing a vicious criminal with nothing but a stapler in her hand. Fortunately, her daughter has a miniature cricket bat and her mother’s pragmatism.

The best of historical fiction with a Moebius twist, WRITTEN IN MY OWN HEART’S BLOOD weaves the fibers of a family’s life through the tapestry of historical drama.

Các file đính kèm:

15. thanhbt

[​IMG]

A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows
    (Outlander #8.5)
    by Diana Gabaldon

Available for the first time as an exclusive eBook in this original Outlander novella, Diana Gabaldon reveals what really happened to Roger MacKenzie Wakefield’s parents. Orphaned during World War II, Roger believed that his mother died during the London Blitz, and that his father, an RAF pilot, was killed in combat. But in An Echo in the Bone, Roger discovers that this may not be the whole story. Now, in “A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows,” readers finally learn the truth.

Các file đính kèm:

16. hoangduyactpro

hoangduyactpro Mầm non

truyện và phim rất hay, bản word wise đủ 8 bộ có trên fb group : Hội yêu đọc sách Kindle Việt Nam ấy

tien_huu_1408 thích bài này.
  17. Trúc Quỳnh Đặng

Trúc Quỳnh Đặng Moderator Thành viên BQT

:D mấy bạn hứng thú series này version bản dịch Việt đang ra đến tập 4 rồi hông ạ :D mình mở dự án cho các bạn cùng làm nà :D :P

18. Trúc Quỳnh Đặng

Trúc Quỳnh Đặng Moderator Thành viên BQT

À, thành ra là 4 tập được dịch và đã phát hành tại Việt Nam - chúng chỉ tương đương với 2 tập của bản Anh thôi.
    Outlander (Vòng Tròn Đá Thiêng) và Dragonfly in Amber (Chuồn Chuồn Hổ Phách). Còn các tập còn lại, chắc đọc xong bản Việt thì cày bản ngoại văn hỉ.

19. hoanglinh.71195

hoanglinh.71195 Mầm non

Mình mê Outlander quá mà không đọc được sách tiếng anh, tìm mỏi mắt mà chẳng có bản dịch tiếng việt phần 3 trở đi (Phần 1+2 đã có trên các web), bạn nào có bản dịch cho mình xin với, cảm ơn mọi người rất nhiều <3 <3 <3

20. tuyen2017

tuyen2017 Mầm non

Cuốn Leaf on the Wind of all Hallows and The Space Between không đầy đủ. Bạn check lại nhé. Cảm ơn.

Chia sẻ trang này