Fantasy Rick Riordan Collection

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi assam1719, 30/9/13.

1. thanhbt

thanhbt Học sinh Thành viên BQT

[​IMG]

Percy Jackson and the Sword of Hades (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4.5)
    by Rick Riordan

The goddess Persephone has summoned Percy, Thalia and Nico to the Underworld in order to retrieve Hades' powerful sword before it falls into the wrong hands. Flip the book over for lots more ancient Greek fun with Terry Deary's 'Groovy Greeks' - it's history with the nasty bits left in!"

Các file đính kèm:

2. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Percy Jackson and the Singer of Apollo (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #5.5)
    by Rick Riordan

Published September 17th 2013

A short story involving our favorite satyr Grover Underwood, Percy Jackson, and the Lord Apollo!

This is a new short story written by Rick Riordan, set after the 5th book in the Percy Jackson series, THE LAST OLYMPIAN.

This story is set BEFORE the Heroes of Olympus series by the same author.

Các file đính kèm:

3. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Percy Jackson's Greek Gods (Percy Jackson and the Olympians companion book)
    by Rick Riordan, John Rocco (Illustrator)

Published August 19th 2014

A publisher in New York asked me to write down what I know about the Greek gods, and I was like, Can we do this anonymously? Because I don't need the Olympians mad at me again. But if it helps you to know your Greek gods, and survive an encounter with them if they ever show up in your face, then I guess writing all this down will be my good deed for the week.

So begins Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, in which the son of Poseidon adds his own magic—and sarcastic asides—to the classics. He explains how the world was created, then gives readers his personal take on a who's who of ancients, from Apollo to Zeus. Percy does not hold back. "If you like horror shows, blood baths, lying, stealing, backstabbing, and cannibalism, then read on, because it definitely was a Golden Age for all that."

Các file đính kèm:

4. Luciana Newt

Luciana Newt Mầm non

Có ai có ebook của For Magnus Chase: Hotel Valhalla Guide To The Norse Worlds không ạ? Nếu có thì cho tớ xin nhé, đang tìm mà không thấy. :'( Tớ cảm ơn trước ạ.

Chia sẻ trang này