Tangled - Emma Chase

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi Mokohan, 26/11/13.

1. Mokohan

Mokohan Mầm non

[​IMG]

Review

"Wanna know what guys are thinking? Are you sure? Then laugh and swoon and fall in love with Tangled. Right now!
    (Alice Clayton, USA Today bestselling author of Wallbanger)

“Emma Chase is a bold new voice in romance. Her characters are vibrant with so much humour and depth that it will keep you enthralled and captivated. You will be lured in with her use of wit and charm. A brilliant 5 star read!!!!”
    (Neda the Subclub books)

“Tangled more than earns a brilliant, out-of-this-world hysterical, swoon-worthy five stars. Emma Chase has written a highly recommended story with unforgettable characters that are absolutely beyond comparison, and I cannot wait to get my hands on more of her work. It’s one of the best reads of 2013, hands down.”
    (Tessa BooksWineFood.com)

“Tangled is by far one of the best books that I have ever read, and Drew Evans is hands down my favorite leading man. It was absolutely amazing! 5 Stars Plus!”
    (Liz Romance Addiction)

“Tangled by Emma Chase is a 5 heart read. It’s perfection in a book. RAWR hot, hilariously funny, and a romance so good you won’t want it to end. Thank Emma for your next, unforgettable book boyfriend.”
    (Tamie & Elena Bookish Temptations)

“Tangled is panty-dropping, outrageously funny, and overwhelmingly lovely. I finished it in nearly one sitting because I had to know more of Drew and Kate and their tit-for-tat, anti-romance story. Tangled is not a must-read; it’s a drop-everythingexcept-your-spare-batteries and read.”
    (Angie Smut Book Club)

“I don’t remember when was the last time I enjoyed book as much as Tangled by Emma Chase. This witty and hilarious insight into man’s head is perfect for all who like entertaining stories with well-thought-out plotline and sexy hero. I fell in love with Drew Evans’s playful and cocky attitude and I will never forget him. Definitely a must read! 5/5 STARS.”
    (Lucia Reading is My Breathing)

“Emma Chase has created characters in Tangled that are insanely hilarious! Her character, Drew, had my sides splitting and in stitches over his witty and undeniably competitive personality! It is hands down the funniest and most creative book told by the male point-of-view! You will not be able to put this book down!”
    (Stephanie Romance Addict Boo Blog)

Credit: Amazon

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 26/11/13
    khuyenyeu and grisalex like this.

Chia sẻ trang này