Romance Teresa Medeiros Collection

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi conguyen, 4/10/13.

1. conguyen

conguyen Sinh viên năm IV

[​IMG]

New York Times bestseller Teresa Medeiros wrote her first novel at the age of twenty-one and has since gone on to win the hearts of both readers and critics. All of her books have been national bestsellers, featured on the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestseller lists. She currently has over 10 million books in print.

She is a seven-time Rita finalist, two-time PRISM winner, and two-time recipient of the Waldenbooks Award for bestselling fiction.

GOODNIGHT TWEETHEART was released in January 2011 and her latest historical THE PLEASURE OF YOUR KISS is coming from Pocket Books in December 2011. Teresa lives in Kentucky with her husband and her cats, Buffy the Mouse Slayer and Willow Tum-Tum.

[​IMG]
    Goodnight Tweetheart
    by Teresa Medeiros

New York Times bestselling author Teresa Medeiros absolutely dazzles in this quick-witted, laugh-out-loud funny, and highly moving love story that will set readers’ hearts atwitter.

Abigail Donovan has a lot of stuff she should be doing. Namely writing her next novel. A bestselling author who is still recovering from a near Pulitzer Prize win and the heady success that follows Oprah’s stamp of approval, she is stuck at Chapter Five and losing confidence daily. But when her publicist signs her up for a Twitter account, she’s intrigued. What’s all the fuss?
    Taken under the wing of one of her Twitter followers, “MarkBaynard"—a quick witted, quick-typing professor on sabbatical—Abby finds it easy to put words out into the world 140 characters at a time. And once she gets a handle on tweets, retweets, direct messages, hashtags, and trends, she starts to feel unblocked in writing and in life. After all, why should she be spending hours in her apartment staring at her TweetDeck and fretting about her stalled career when Mark is out there traveling the world and living?

Or is he?

Nguồn e-thuvien.com

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 29/8/14
  2. assam1719

assam1719 Lớp 12

[​IMG]

Breath of Magic (Lennox Family Magic #1)
    by Teresa Medeiros

Boy millionaire Tristan Lennox, a pagan satyr in a $2000 suit, throws an annual magic contest in Manhattan to try to trace his former partner, who stole a magic computer program named Warlock and disappeared into the ether. Smack into the middle of his special event, riding her willow broom, flies Arian Whitewood, a 17th-century witchlet from Massachusetts, who rubbed her emerald amulet and conjured herself away from the mob of Puritans who were trying to drown her. Arian, petite and fiery, has to contend with the new magic of the 20th century; and Tristan has to learn to trust again, as is the vogue. Medeiros is unrelievedly cute as she shuttles her characters back and forth across the centuries. It's a fairy tale wherein Prince Charming carries condoms.

Người viết bài: katiescarlett
    Nguồn: TVE

Các file đính kèm:

3. assam1719

assam1719 Lớp 12

Không biết đã có ai gửi bản word cho bạn chưa. hôm nay mình down được quyển 2, thèm đọc quyển một 1 mà lười dịch quá, bạn dịch ra rồi post cho mọi người xem với. thanks nhiều!

[​IMG]

Touch of Enchantment (Lennox Family Magic #2)
    by Teresa Medeiros

From the bestselling author of Breath of Magic and Shadows and Lace comes a beguiling new time-travel love story in the hilarious, magical voice that has made Teresa Medeiros one of the nation's most beloved romance writers.

Heiress Tabitha Lennox considered her paranormal talents more a curse than a gift. So she dedicated her life to the cold, rational world of science. Until the day she examined the mysterious amulet her mother had left her and found herself catapulted seven centuries into the past directly into the path of a rearing black charger ridden by a chain-mailed warrior.

Sir Colin of Ravenshaw had returned from the Crusades to find his castle in ruins, his enemy poised to overrun the land where generations of Ravenshaws had ruled. The last thing he expected was to half trample a damsel with odd garb and even odder manners. But it is her strange talent that will create trouble beyond Colin's wildest imaginings. For everyone knows that a witch must be burned...but it is Colin's heart that is aflame, over an enchanting woman he must not love, yet cannot live without.

Người viết bài: bangrom
    Nguồn: TVE

Các file đính kèm:

Last edited by a moderator: 3/7/15
  4. 1953snake

1953snake Sinh viên năm II

cover.jpg

A Kiss to Remember (Fairleigh Sisters #1)
    by Teresa Medeiros

Post theo yêu cầu của bạn lavender.ficland.

Laura Fairleigh needs a husband. If she is to keep a roof over her siblings’ heads, the prim rector’s daughter must wed by her twenty-first birthday. When she finds a mysterious stranger with the face of an angel and the body of Adonis unconscious in the forest and with no memory of his name or his past, she decides to claim him for her own. Little does she know that her fallen angel is really the devil in disguise.

Sterling Harlow, the notorious rakehell known as the “Devil of Devonbrooke,” awakens to the enchanting kiss of a lovely young woman who informs him he is her long-lost betrothed. With her sun-kissed cheeks and smattering of freckles, she looks every inch the innocent, but her curves possess a woman’s allure. When she assures him he is the perfect gentleman, he wonders if he’s lost his wits as well as his memory. He would have sworn he was not a man to be satisfied with mere kisses—especially from lips as sweet and luscious as Laura’s.As he attempts to uncover the truth before their wedding night, A Kiss To Remember ignites a passion neither of them will ever be able to forget....

Các file đính kèm:

5. nbich9999

nbich9999 Lớp 1

Cho mình hỏi hơi ... ngu. Muốn cảm ơn thì nhấn vào đâu vậy mọi người. Không thấy nút Thanks.

6. thanhbt

thanhbt Học sinh Thành viên BQT

Ở đây nè bạn! Nó không đúng ý nghĩa lắm, nhưng các bạn nếu thấy bài đăng nào có ý nghĩa hay download file về từ đó hãy cố gắng nhấn vào nút "Like" để ủng hộ tinh thần người viết bài nha! Cám ơn!

[​IMG]

Muaha thích bài này.
  7. 1953snake

1953snake Sinh viên năm II

cover.jpg

The Bride and the Beast (Fairy Tales #2)
    by Teresa Medeiros

Một tác phẩm romance hấp dẫn nữa của Teresa Medeiros (tác giả A Kiss to Remember).

I'd been prowling the crumbling ruins of Castle Weyrcraig for so long that I could no longer remember if I was man or beast. Then one stormy night the superstitious Highlanders of Ballybliss decided to leave a helpless virgin bound to a stake in the castle courtyard to satisfy my insatiable appetites.
    My demands might strike terror in the hearts of men, but this bold beauty dared to defy me. After she informed me that she didn't believe in dragons, I had no choice but to make her my prisoner—or risk being exposed to those I had sought to deceive with my dangerous masquerade.
    Soon I found myself stealing into the moonlit tower just to watch her sleep. Little does she know that beneath this beast's gruff exterior beats the passionate heart of a man. Gwendolyn Wilder may not believe in dragons, but I intend to use all my sensual wiles to teach her to believe in something even more magical—true love.

Các file đính kèm:

8. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Charming the Prince (Fairy Tales #1)
    by Teresa Medeiros

He never lost a battle until he met the one woman who might succeed in...Charming the Prince.

Dear Reader,

My enemies know me as Lord Bannor the Bold, Pride of the English and Terror of the French. Never in my life have I backed down from any challenge or betrayed so much as a hint of fear—until the war ended and I found myself a reluctant papa to a dozen unruly children.

Realizing that I couldn't lop their little heads off or throw them in the dungeon, I sent my steward out to find them a mother and me a bride—an attractive, meek, maternal creature too plain to tempt me to get her with child. You can imagine my horror when he returned with Lady Willow of Bedlington, a spirited beauty who made me think of nothing else!

With her cloud of dark curls and the sparkle of passion in her eyes, Willow was everything I'd sworn to resist. I never dreamed she would join forces with those mischievous imps of mine to teach this cynical warrior just how sweet surrender can be.

Bannor the Bold,
    Lord of Elsinore

Các file đính kèm:

9. thanhbt

[​IMG]

One Night Of Scandal (Fairleigh Sisters #2)
    by Teresa Medeiros

Proper decorum has never come easily to Carlotta Anne Fairleigh --- not even tonight, when the lovely, impetuous miss is finally making her debut. As she waits to make her entrance, she can't help wondering about the darkened house next door, the supposedly abandoned home of Hayden St. Clair, the man society has dubbed the "Murderous Marquess." Certainly one small peek through his window before the festivities would be harmless ...

And, naturally, this latest "adventure" ends in disaster, thoroughly compromising the budding debutante's reputation and leaving her suddenly, unthinkably ... betrothed! Soon she's en route to the wilds of Cornwall in the company of the handsome, mysterious marquess whose name the ton whisper with fear and loathing.

Yet there is something thrilling --- and surprisingly tender --- about her dark, unreachable groom, and the desire in his eyes is undeniable. But before Lottie will surrender to the yearnings in her heart, she must unlock the secrets of Hayden's past, no matter how scandalous --- or perilous --- they may be.

Các file đính kèm:

10. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Yours Until Dawn (Fairleigh Sisters #3)
    by Teresa Medeiros

Gabriel Fairchild's valor during battle earns him the reputation of hero, but costs him both his sight and his hope for the future. Abandoned by the fiancée he adored, the man who once walked like a prince among London's elite secludes himself in his family's mansion, cursing his way through dark days and darker nights.
    Prim nurse Samantha Wickersham arrives at Fairchild Park to find her new charge behaving more like a beast than a man. Determined to do her duty, she engages the arrogant earl in a battle of both wit and wills. Although he claims she doesn't possess an ounce of womanly softness, she can feel his heart racing at her slightest touch. As Samantha begins to let the light back into Gabriel's life and his heart, they both discover that some secrets -- and some pleasures -- are best explored in the dark ...

Các file đính kèm:

11. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Some Like It Wicked (Kincaid Highland #1)
    by Teresa Medeiros

Some like it dangerous . . .

Highland beauty Catriona Kincaid cares nothing for propriety—or even her own safety—when she storms the grounds of Newgate Prison. Determined to return to Scotland and restore her clan's honor, she seeks the help of Sir Simon Wescott, a disgraced nobleman and notorious rogue. She is prepared to offer him both wealth and freedom, but she never dreams the wicked rake will be bold enough to demand a far more sensual prize.

Some like it seductive . . .

Simon is shocked to discover the tomboy he met long ago has blossomed into a headstrong temptress. Although he's sworn off his dreams of becoming a hero, he can't resist playing knight errant to Catriona's damsel in distress. Both adventure and peril await them at her Highland home, where they will risk their lives to vanquish her enemies . . . and risk their hearts to discover a passion beyond their wildest dreams.

Các file đính kèm:

12. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Some Like It Wild (Kincaid Highland #2)
    by Teresa Medeiros

It was to be her greatest masquerade . . .

Pamela Darby needs a man—preferably a Highland brute with more brawn than brains. Determined to save her sister from selling her virtue, the resourceful beauty requires a strapping specimen to pose as a duke's long-lost heir. Pamela plans to collect the generous reward, then send him on his way. Lucky for the brazen beauty, the seductive, silver-eyed highwayman who just held up their carriage could be her man . . .

Connor Kincaid has given up on his dream of restoring his clan's honor. And now this plucky Englishwoman is asking him to take part in a risky charade that could land them both on the gallows. Never a man to resist a challenge or the allure of a beautiful woman, Connor strikes the devil's bargain that could seal both their fates. The highwayman and the hellion journey to London as both enemies and allies—a woman who has everything to gain and a man who has nothing to lose . . . but his heart.

Các file đính kèm:

13. thanhbt

[​IMG]

The Pleasure of Your Kiss (Burke Brothers #1)
    by Teresa Medeiros

Published December 27th 2011

Ashton Burke is a legendary adventurer who has spent the past ten years roaming the globe to forget the girl he left behind. His devil-may-care life is interrupted when he's hired to rescue his brother's kidnapped fiancée from a sultan's harem. Too late, he discovers she is none other than Clarinda Cardew, the very same girl who made off with his jaded heart a decade ago.

The last thing Clarinda wants is to be trapped in a palace of sensual delights with the man whose irresistible kisses still haunt her sleepless nights. Although he vows he is only doing his job, Clarinda quickly realizes that allowing Ashton to rescue her may put her yearning heart in even greater peril. In a journey that takes them from the delicious intrigues of a sultan's court to the glittering ballrooms of London, Ashton and Clarinda resume the steps of their dangerous dance only to discover the most seductive pleasure of all may be love itself.

Các file đính kèm:

14. thanhbt

[​IMG]

The Temptation of Your Touch (Burke Brothers #2)
    by Teresa Medeiros
    Published January 29th 2013

A new enchanting historical romance from a “superb storyteller” (Booklist) and New York Times bestselling author featuring a handsome, brooding Earl who finds himself drawn to his prim and proper housekeeper.

Maximillian Burke has always prided himself on being the man every mother would want her daughter to marry. But after his scoundrel of a brother makes off with Max’s bride, Max discovers it’s more satisfying to be a rogue than the perfect gentleman. Forced to flee London after a duel gone wrong, he seeks refuge at Cadgwyck Manor on the lonely coast of Cornwall, a place as wild and savage as his current temper. The tumbledown manor comes complete with its own ghost, but oddly enough, it’s not the White Lady of Cadgwyck who haunts Max’s heated dreams—but his no-nonsense housekeeper.

The last thing housekeeper Anne Spencer needs is a new master, especially one as brooding and gorgeous as the Earl of Dravenwood. Even as she schemes to be rid of her new employer, she finds herself irresistibly drawn into his strong, muscular arms. When Max vows to solve the mystery of Cadgwyck’s ghost, he doesn’t realize it will put both of their hearts at risk and tempt them to surrender to a pleasure as delicious as it is dangerous.

Các file đính kèm:

15. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Thief of Hearts
    by Teresa Medeiros

Published September 1st 1994

From the storm-lashed decks of a pirate schooner to the elegant grounds of an English estate comes a spellbinding tale of love and deception...as only the remarkable bestselling author, Teresa Medeiros can tell it.

An Innocent Beauty
    Prim and pampered, Lucina Snow knew little of men and nothing of danger, until the fog-shrouded night she found herself abducted—and at the mercy of the legendary Captain Doom. Ruthless and mocking, tender and virile, the notorious pirate awakened all Lucy's passionate longings, then abandoned her with nothing but a kiss...

A Pirate's Prize
    Now safely at home, the alluring waif is tormented by treacherous memories—and by the presence of Gerard Claremont, her mysterious new bodyguard. Everything about him, from his forbidding size to his impertinent manner, sparks her defiance. And even when Gerard's smile turns seductive, no one can make her forget Doom. Yet only when Lucy's path crosses the captain's once more, will she learn who is on a voyage of retribution, and who is out to steal her heart...

Các file đính kèm:

16. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Shadows and Lace (Brides of Legend #1)
    by Teresa Medeiros

Published October 1st 1996

With one roll of the dice, Rowena's drunken father gambled her away into the service of a dark and forbidding knight accused of murder. The Dark Lord of Caerleon used Rowena to slay the ghosts of his past, but he would be ensnared in his own trap--slave to a desire he could never hope to quench.

Các file đính kèm:

17. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Lady of Conquest (Brides of Legend #2)
    by Teresa Medeiros

Published December 1st 1998

He is called Conn of the Hundred Battles, the warrior-king who forged a nation from a land of isolated clans. As High King of Ireland, he rides with the legendary Fianna, his elite band of warriors. But a threat to the throne looms from a mysterious scourge who has vanquished several of Conn's bravest warriors. Conn rides out alone to face a seemingly invincible foe, never expecting that he will confront a grief-maddened hellcat with emerald eyes and hair like liquid flame....

Wielding a sword called Vengeance, Gelina Ó Monaghan has sword to defeat the man she holds responsible for her family's ruin. She never dreamed she'd be bested by him in combat...and lose her heart in the bargain. Their forbidden passion will become a private war fought with swords and kisses, promises and betrayal - and surrender will be only the beginning...

Các file đính kèm:

18. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Once an Angel
    by Teresa Medeiros

Published April 1993

The last thing Justin Connor expected to find washed up on the wild shores of his island paradise was a young woman asleep on the sand, curled like a child beneath the moonlight. His peace is shattered by the mischievous creature with the wicked dimple and mysterious past.

Orphaned, cheated of her inheritance, Emily Claire Scarborough has sailed halfway around the world to find the man who promised her father he would take care of her, then abandoned her to an English boarding school. She is determined to make him pay for her years of loneliness--with nothing less than his heart.

Các file đính kèm:

19. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Nobody's Darling
    by Teresa Medeiros
    Published April 1st 1998

Billy Darling never enjoyed being a wanted man until the day Miss Esmerelda Fine marched into the Tumbleweed Saloon and pointed her derringer at his heart. Lucky for him, she's a mighty poor shot. Instead of killing him, she hires him to find her runaway brother. He should turn down her offer. He should resist her charms. But he doesn't. Because there comes a time in every man's life when he's got nothing left to lose...but his heart.

Các file đính kèm:

20. thanhbt

[​IMG]

Fairest of Them All
    by Teresa Medeiros

Published January 12th 2011

From the spellbinding pen of nationally bestselling author Teresa Medeiros comes this enchanting new romance—a tale of adventure, humor, and tender sensuality that sweeps from the pageantry of an English jousting tournament to the brooding mystery of an isolated castle in Wales...

Fairest of Them All

She was rumored to be the fairest woman in all of England. But Holly de Chastel considered her beauty a curse. She had already turned away scores of suitors with various ruses, both fair and foul. Now she was to be the prize in a tournament of eager knights gathering from across the land, each more determined than the last to win her hand. Holly had no intention of wedding any of them, and concocted her most outrageous plan yet: to disguise her beauty from their avaricious eyes. But she never planned on Sir Austyn of Gavenmore.

The darkly handsome Welshman had come looking especially for a plain bride, and Holly seemed to fit the bill. Suddenly she found herself in the possession of this mysterious stranger, ensconced in his castle, and forced to keep up her carefully planned illusion. Why did this electrifyingly passionate male, who could have any woman he wanted, desire a homely bride—and what would happen when he learned he'd been tricked? By the time Holly found out, it was too late to avoid the searing fires of passion—and the dark curse of Gavenmore.

Các file đính kèm:

Chia sẻ trang này