Phật Giáo The Influence of Yogacara on Mahamudra - Traleg Kyabgon

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi 1953snake, 2/11/19.

1. 1953snake

1953snake Sinh viên năm II

cover.png

A unique and interesting look at how Yogacara philosophy influenced tantra and mahamudra. Developed by Asanga and Vasubandhu as a reaction to over-theorization, Yogacara emphasizes that everything comes back to one’s own practice and to one’s own experience.

Community Review

This is an almost perfect book in many ways. Its material is conveyed from a rigorously non-mythic post-conventional perspective which explicitly refers to transrational experiences in the practice of Buddhadharma. The author speaks about the influence of Yogachara on Mahamudra, while offering useful perspectives on Buddhist tantra. This short book is so good, and I’m happy to have encountered it.

An exceptional engaging and clear exposition of the much misunderstood (and often wilfully misunderstood) Yogacara School for practitioners, and an illuminating read on Buddhist philosophy in general. I wish I had read this before diving into much heavier and academic stuff on the topic, as it's extremely direct. I think this book would be invaluable for many practitioners within the Kagyu and Nyingma lineages and Vajrayana practitioners in general.

Các file đính kèm:

bibong thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này