The Legend of Sun Knight - Yu Wo

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi conguyen, 3/10/13.

1. conguyen

conguyen Sinh viên năm IV

The Legend of Sun Knight - Yu Wo

Description
    The Sun Knight is a man who has shining golden hair, sky blue eyes, a compassionate nature, and a brilliant smile. He is the spokesperson for the God of Light, the captain of the Twelve Holy Knights, and (some say) the man closest to perfection. Beneath the veneer of the Sun Knight, however, lies a very different sort of character...

Type: Novel
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy

User Rating
    Average: 9.3 / 10.0 (132 votes)( mangaupdates.com)

More information
    Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

The Legend of Sun Knight - Volume 1 - The Beginning

[​IMG]
    Overview
    I am a knight. To be precise, I am the Church of the God of Light’s Sun Knight.
    The Church of the God of Light worships and serves the God of Light, and theirs is one of the three largest religions on this continent.
    As the whole continent knows, the Church of the God of Light has the Twelve Holy Knights, and each one has his own unique personality and features.
    To be the Sun Knight is to have shining golden hair, sky blue eyes, a compassionate nature, and a brilliant smile.

[​IMG]
    “The benevolent God of Light will forgive your sins.”
    I must have said that line at least a million times in my time as the Sun Knight.
    However, the greatest wish in my life is to be able to stand before the entire continent and roar, “Damn your ‘the whole continent knows’! This Sun Knight just doesn’t feel like smiling! I just don’t want to forgive these human trashes! I just want to pepper my sentences with ‘f***’!”
    Unfortunately, even to this day, I continue to wear a smile as I say, “The benevolent God of Light will forgive your sins.”

Download (mobi, epub)

The Legend of Sun Knight gồm có 8 volumes.
    Ebook mình tạo từ bản dịch ở trang Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link
    ( đã dịch đến volume 4 chapter 6)
    Ngoài ra truyện này còn có một nhóm khác đang dịch Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link ( volume 4 chapter 8)
    Truyện này có phong cách rất dí dỏm, hài hước

Nguồn e-thuvien.com

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 2/9/14
  2. conguyen

The Legend of Sun Knight - Volume 2 - The Daily Duties of a Knight

[​IMG]
    Overview
    To be the Sun Knight is to have shining golden hair, sky blue eyes, a compassionate nature, and a brilliant smile.
    To forever wear a smile as he says, “The benevolent God of Light will forgive your sins” – that is the life a Sun Knight.

[​IMG]
    But, as the saying goes, “Those above have their own policies, while those below have their own ways around those policies.”
    So long as there’s nobody around – or nobody around who dares to expose my true face – I will often say, “The benevolent God of Light will forgive your sins.”
    “But I won’t!”

Download

Nguồn e-thuvien.com

Các file đính kèm:

3. conguyen

The Legend of Sun Knight - Volume 3 - Rescuing a Princess

[​IMG]
    Overview
    To forever wear a smile as he says, “The benevolent God of Light will forgive your sins” – that is the life a Sun Knight.

[​IMG]
    It is with great reluctance that I will smile for twenty-odd years, but when a princess appears before my eyes, and a hot babe at that, the smile on my face is a genuine one.
    Since ancient times, writers have had one common rule, and that is: a princess should be accompanied by a knight!
    As a knight, and as the protagonist, the princess is obviously mine!
    Heh heh, look at that generous bosom, see that slender waist, and then peek at that curvy bottom…
    What? As a Sun Knight, I shouldn’t have such lecherous thoughts?
    “Oh! It doesn’t matter, the benevolent God of Light will forgive my sins!”

Download

Nguồn e-thuvien.com

Các file đính kèm:

Chia sẻ trang này