Romance The Selection series (#0.5~#4) - Keira Cass

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi thanhbt, 15/3/14.

1. thanhbt

thanhbt Học sinh Thành viên BQT

The Selection series
    by Keira Cass

#0.5 The Prince
    #1 The Selection
    #2 The Elite
    #2.5 The Guard
    #3 The One (Expected publication: May 6th 2014 by HarperTeen)

About author

Being married. Cake. The smell of Autumn. Motherhood. Books. Elephants. Back rubs. On demand movies. Actually going out to movies. Faith. Cinnamon rolls. My family. Butterflies. When my kitchen is clean. Crayons. Pink. Tote bags. Dancing. Organizing via color coordination. That my wedding dress was tea length, not floor. Baking. My house. Writing utensils. Paper. India. The sound of water. Making videos. Buttons. The word Episcopalian. Making people laugh. Layering clothes. British accents. Pinterest. Animation. Fireworks. The smell of the Ocean. My wedding rings. Aprons. Reasons to get dressed up. Sex. Pop music. Stars. Taking walks. Daydreaming. Stickers. School Spirit. My friends. Living in a small town. Japan. Singing. Painting my toenails. Pranks/ practical jokes. Painting. Stretch canvas. Costumes. Dipping my fingers in melted wax. Style. Soda. Spending an hour typing at a coffee shop. Musicals. Back to school season. Mopeds. Good hair days. Naps. Not walking up but looking at a beautiful staircase. Driving alone. My ankles. Playlists. Spending entire days in pajamas. Holidays. Telling stories. Spontaneity. Theme parks. Bookshelves. The word copacetic. Boxes. Empty journals. Surprises. Doing things in groups. Doing things alone. Getting real mail. Decorating. Small forks. A good hug. Gift cards. New Years Goals. Going out to dinner. When someone else remembers some great story about me/us that I’ve forgotten. Toy stores. Fireplaces. Breakfast foods. Journaling. Crying for a good reason. Doorbells. Pointless adventures. Voting. My birthday. Reasons to make wishes. Recycling.

Biết đến series này nhờ cái bìa sách của quyển 1. Bìa này đứng đầu trong 20 bìa sách được yêu thích nhất. 20 bìa sách đẹp này là những thiết kế đa dạng về phong cách, để lại nhiều ấn tượng và cảm xúc cho người đọc.

Một lời khen ngợi dành cho Sarah Hoy – người đã thiết kế bìa sách đẹp lung linh này. Màu sắc tuyệt vời, những nếp gấp thú vị, kiểu chữ mang phong cách vương giả, biểu cảm nửa mặt của cô gái gợi tò mò, kích thích… tất cả đã tạo nên một bìa sách duyên dáng và thu hút.

Giới thiệu tập này trước:

[​IMG]

The Selection
    (The Selection #1)
    by Kiera Cass

For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in a palace and compete for the heart of gorgeous Prince Maxon.

But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.

Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself--and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 5/5/15
  2. thanhbt

[​IMG]

The Prince
    (The Selection 0.5)
    by Kiera Cass

Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...

Before Aspen broke America's heart...

There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...

Don't miss this thrilling 64-page original novella set in the world of the New York Times bestselling novel The Selection. Also features a teaser to The Elite, Kiera Cass's hotly anticipated sequel to The Selection.

Các file đính kèm:

pthanhhoa, daliah and lily like this.
  3. thanhbt

[​IMG]

The Elite

(The Selection #2)
    by Kiera Cass

The hotly-anticipated sequel to the New York Times bestseller The Selection.

Thirty-five girls came to the palace to compete in the Selection. All but six have been sent home. And only one will get to marry Prince Maxon and be crowned princess of Illea.

America still isn’t sure where her heart lies. When she’s with Maxon, she’s swept up in their new and breathless romance, and can’t dream of being with anyone else. But whenever she sees Aspen standing guard around the palace, and is overcome with memories of the life they planned to share. With the group narrowed down to the Elite, the other girls are even more determined to win Maxon over—and time is running out for America to decide.

Just when America is sure she’s made her choice, a devastating loss makes her question everything again. And while she’s struggling to imagine her future, the violent rebels that are determined to overthrow the monarchy are growing stronger and their plans could destroy her chance at any kind of happy ending.

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 16/3/14
    pthanhhoa and daliah like this.
  4. thanhbt

[​IMG]

The Guard
    (The Selection #2.5)
    by Kiera Cass

Before America Singer met Prince Maxon...
    Before she entered the Selection...
    She was in love with a boy named Aspen Leger.

Don't miss this digital original novella set in the captivating world of Kiera Cass's #1 New York Times bestselling Selection trilogy. This brand new 64-page story begins just after the group of Selected girls is narrowed down to the Elite and is told from Aspen's point of view. The Guard also features a teaser to The One, the thrilling conclusion to The Selection trilogy.

Các file đính kèm:

5. Fierce

Fierce Lớp 1

Quyển "the one" phần 3 của series này đã được xuất bản vào tháng 5 năm nay rồi, bạn nào tìm được thì up lên cho mọi người có thể đọc đủ bộ với!

kingmax1111 thích bài này.
  6. thanhbt

[​IMG]

The One
    (The Selection #3)
    by Kiera Cass

The highly anticipated conclusion to Kiera Cass's #1 New York Timesbestselling Selection series, The One will captivate readers who love dystopian YA fiction and fairy tales. The One is the perfect finale for fans who have followed America's whirlwind romance since it began--and a swoon-worthy read for teens who have devoured Veronica Roth's Divergent, Ally Condie's Matched, or Lauren Oliver's Delirium.

The Selection changed America Singer's life in ways she never could have imagined. Since she entered the competition to become the next princess of Illéa, America has struggled with her feelings for her first love, Aspen--and her growing attraction to Prince Maxon. Now she's made her choice... and she's prepared to fight for the future she wants.

Find out who America will choose in The One, the enchanting, beautifully romantic third book in the Selection series!

Các file đính kèm:

7. Haleynguyen2204

Haleynguyen2204 Lớp 2

[​IMG]

A new may 2015 release:

The Heir

Princess Eadlyn has grown up hearing endless stories about how her mother and father met. Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won the heart of Prince Maxon and they lived happily ever after. Eadlyn has always found their fairy-tale story romantic, but she has no interest in trying to repeat it. If it were up to her, she'd put off marriage for as long as possible.

But a princess's life is never entirely her own, and Eadlyn can't escape her very own Selection no matter how fervently she protests.

Eadlyn doesn't expect her story to end in romance. But as the competition begins, one entry may just capture Eadlyn's heart, showing her all the possibilities that lie in front of her . . . and proving that finding her own happily ever after isn't as impossible as she's always thought.

Reference link:

Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Enjoy! :)

Các file đính kèm:

Chia sẻ trang này