Cơ Đốc The Tenth Insight - James Redfield

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi 1953snake, 2/2/15.

1. 1953snake

1953snake Sinh viên năm II

ten.jpg

Đây là cuốn thứ 3 trong series tiểu thuyết của James Redfield (đi tìm Sách Khải Thị cổ) lồng trong đó là tư tưởng triết học và tôn giáo mở đường cho nhận thức và thay đổi tâm linh mới. 4 tác phẩm đầu tiên của nhà văn đã được dịch ra tiếng Việt:
    1) Lời tiên tri núi Andes (có trên sachvui.com)
    2) Những bài học từ lời tiên tri núi Andes (có trên sachvui.com)
    3) Mặc khải thứ mười (là bản dịch của cuốn này: The Tenth Insight)
    4) Trải nghiệm mặc khải thứ mười (có trên sachvui.com)
    Mình sẽ post tiếp "The Twelfth Insight", "The Secret of Shambhala" và các tác phẩm trong cùng series của tác giả.

Review
    "In another spellbinding adventure tale, a worthy sequel to his Celestine masterpiece, James Redfield packs thrills, suspense and spiritual wisdom into a book you cannot put down. You must read The Tenth Insight!" -- Brian Weiss, MD, author Many Lives, Many Masters (tác giả cuốn "Một Linh Hồn, Nhiều Thân Xác", "Chuyện Tình Qua Nhiều Kiếp Luân Hồi" có post trên diễn đàn).
    Every few years the "spiritual" book of the year or few years comes out. I loved this book mainly because it is the first book in a long time that spoke of the importance of connecting with nature in order to know how to organize your life and live it. After more than 10 years, I note that I am going back to it. The Tenth Insight brings this adventure all together in a practical and meaningful way. The elements are here: 1) we have all been here before and are working something out that we started before. 2) The cosmos requires earthly reality to be satisfying. 3) It is possible to move from earthly reality to cosmic reality without changing your body or starting over in a new one. 4) It really does fulfill for me the promise of the original prophesy in a practical way that I can use.
    This rounds out the first nine insights. It does sound somewhat fanciful to non-openminded people, but does hold the truth within it. It was meant to be fictional and at the same time was able to give a message of utmost importance - respect and non-judgement. Obviously, some people didn't get that message and wished to judge. If you don't like something, that is okay, but this is a book that encourages positive behavior. I don't care what religion one follows, the message is a good one.

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 2/2/15
    vinhhoa thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này