Fantasy White Rabbit Chronicles [#1, #2, #3] - Gena Showalter

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi melissaaquilegia, 1/1/15.

1. Alice in Zombieland [#1]
    [​IMG]
    Publication date: 8/27/2013
    ISBN-13: 9780373210893

Overview
    Book 1 of the White Rabbit Chronicles
    She won't rest until she's sent every walking corpse back to its grave.
    Forever.
    Had anyone told Alice Bell that her entire life would change course between one heartbeat and the next, she would have laughed. But that's all it took. One heartbeat. A blink, a breath, a second, and everything she knew and loved was gone.
    Her father was right. The monsters are real.
    To avenge her family, Ali must learn to fight the undead. To survive, she must learn to trust the baddest of the bad boys, Cole Holland. But Cole has secrets of his own, and if Ali isn't careful, those secrets might just prove to be more dangerous than the zombies.

Through the Zombie Glass [#2]
    [​IMG]

Publication date: 9/24/2013
    ISBN-13: 9780373210770

Overview
    Book 2 of the White Rabbit Chronicles
    Zombies stalk the night.
    Forget blood and brains. These monsters hunger for human souls.
    Sadly, they've got mine…
    Alice Bell has lost so much. Family. Friends. A home. She thought she had nothing else to give. She was wrong.
    After a new zombie attack, strange things begin to happen to her. Mirrors come to life, and the whispers of the dead assault her ears. But the worst? A terrible darkness blooms inside her, urging her to do very wicked things.
    She's never needed her team of zombie slayers more, but ultra bad-boy Cole Holland, the leader and her boyfriend, suddenly withdraws from her…from everyone. Now, with her best friend, Kat, at her side, Ali must kill the zombies, uncover Cole's secret and learn to fight the darkness.
    But the clock is ticking… and if she fails at a single task, they're all doomed.

The Queen of Zombie Hearts [#3]
    [​IMG]

Publication date: 9/30/2014
    ISBN-13: 9780373211630
    Overview
    Book 3 of the White Rabbit Chronicles
    I have a plan.
    We'll either destroy them for good, or they'll destroy us.
    Either way, only one of us is walking away.
    In the stunning conclusion to the wildly popular White Rabbit Chronicles, Alice "Ali" Bell thinks the worst is behind her. She's ready to take the next step with boyfriend Cole Holland, the leader of the zombie slayers…until Anima Industries, the agency controlling the zombies, launches a sneak attack, killing four of her friends. It's then she realizes that humans can be more dangerous than monsters…and the worst has only begun.
    As the surviving slayers prepare for war, Ali discovers she, too, can control the zombies…and she isn't the girl she thought she was. She's connected to the woman responsible for killing—and turning—Cole's mother. How can their relationship endure? As secrets come to light, and more slayers are taken or killed, Ali will fight harder than ever to bring down Anima—even sacrificing her own life for those she loves.

About the author
    GENA SHOWALTER is a New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author whose teen titles have been praised as “unputdownable.” Growing up, she always had her nose buried in a book. When it came time to buckle down and get a job, she knew writing was it for her. Gena lives in Oklahoma with her family and two slobbery English bulldogs.

#1.5: Cole Meet Ali
    Published on Gena Showalter's blog
    I promised to rewrite the scene where Ali and Cole meet in Alice in Zombieland from Cole's point of view, and today I'm delivering.
    Are you curious to know what thoughts rolled through Cole's head when he first met Ali? Read on!

Các file đính kèm:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 19/1/15
  2. jolin1003

jolin1003 Mầm non

Thank you. I live Gena

pthanhhoa thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này