[Xin ebook] Nhà tự nhiên kinh tế của Robert H. Frank - Tiếng việt

Thảo luận trong 'Sách theo yêu cầu' bắt đầu bởi mon_94, 18/8/15.

Moderators: teacher.anh
  1. mon_94

mon_94 Lớp 4

Em muốn tìm 2 quyển của tác giả Robert H. Frank

1. Nhà tự nhiên kinh tế
    [​IMG]
    2. Cẩm nang nhà tự nhiên kinh tế
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Em cám ơn

Last edited by a moderator: 23/10/15
    chuongddt and mradam91 like this.
  2. teacher.anh

teacher.anh Rùa lười Thành viên BQT

Cuốn "Nhà tự nhiên kinh tế" đang được nhóm Happiness làm ebook trong dự án số hoá sách cho thư viện. Bạn xem cập nhật thông tin ở Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link nha.

tducchau and mon_94 like this.
  3. mon_94

mon_94 Lớp 4

Em cám ơn. Hôm qua đi nhà sách fahasa với lên tiki xem không có thấy nên mới hỏi

mradam91 thích bài này.
  4. mradam91

mradam91 Lớp 7

bạn ở Hà Nội thì ra mấy nhà sách ở Phạm Văn Đồng, hay Bách Khoa xem thử nhé. Còn cả trên mấy nhà sách Đinh Lễ nữa :)

Last edited by a moderator: 23/10/15
    mon_94 thích bài này.
  5. mon_94

mon_94 Lớp 4

Cái này ai đó gửi cho mình mà sao tìm lại không thấy. Có ai đang làm cuốn Cẩm nang nhà tự nhiên kinh tế upload luôn cho đủ bộcute_smiley8

Các file đính kèm:

6. DuongManhQuan

DuongManhQuan Mầm non

Có file mobi hoặc prc không ạ?

7. DuongManhQuan

DuongManhQuan Mầm non

mình convert được rồi, tiện thể up lên luôn cho bạn nào cần

Các file đính kèm:

8. Ng Ng

Ng Ng Mầm non

Can i have a free full download of Nhà Tự Nhiên Kinh Tế from your sharing library, please.

9. Ng Ng

Ng Ng Mầm non

I've downloaded the files (one is from epub in here (517.4KB) & one is from mobi in here (2.6MB). But i can read none of these two because when i click on the file downloaded to my phone from epub, the notification appears "không thể mở file"; and when i click on the file downloaded to my phone from mobi, the notification appears "không nhận dạng được định dạng của tập tin". Can anyone of you all in here please kindly help me how to open the downloaded file(s) aforementioned so as for me to be able to read the whole book you've shared in here & i've downloaded but i am still unable to open for reading. Honestly, i've ordered the book from Fahasa for over 10 days but there has not been any of their confirm of delivery of the book to me so far although i've reached them via phone to acquire for their process of my order but i always fail to get the confirm from them about the delivery of the book i've ordered for over 10 days. So, as i've wondered why it has taken so long & so unknown to me about the book delivery, i last night, tried searching the free pdf versions online to download, and i've gladly found yours in here & quickly registered an account at your page so that i can access for downloads of the book you've shared. Please help me get to read the pdf book you've shared & i've downloaded & i've told you about the problems coming up every time i click on the downloaded files to open them for my reading. I thank you very much.

10. svcntnk42a1

svcntnk42a1 Lớp 5

Read it: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

11. Ng Ng

Ng Ng Mầm non

Thank you very much for e-mailing me how to read the downloaded file modified with epub. But i can't read it thoroughly because there are spelling mistakes & the file was typed from the book but i mean to look for the file of the published book scanned & uploaded for share. Can anyone of you all in here please kindly go on helping me with my earnest request. I thank you very much.

12. hafreestyle

hafreestyle Lớp 2

Cuốn Cẩm nang nhà tự nhiên kinh tế chuyển mobi và epub cho bạn nào cần. Mình cũng chuyển sang để đoc ở kindle

Các file đính kèm:

tiendungtmv, an234 and tran ngoc anh like this.
  13. tuananh26210

tuananh26210 Mầm non

Cuốn cẩm nang nhà tự nhiên kinh tế bản đẹp pdf bạn tải ở đây nhé:
    Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link

Moderators: teacher.anh

Chia sẻ trang này