Trà phiếm Muôn màu cuộc sống

Thảo luận trong 'Bàn Trà' bắt đầu bởi tauvequehuong, 9/1/15.

Moderators: amylee
  1. tauvequehuong

tauvequehuong Lớp 10

Quẻ Thuần Khảm động hào một ngày xưa đó hôm này có kết quả. Mừng quá, nhận được vào đúng giờ Kim ngày Kim tháng Kim : ) ) ) ) )

2. Haemil

Haemil Mầm non

Hôm qua tình cờ đọc được 1 bài báo về 1 chú cún Cobee, thuộc loại Corgi. Nhìn đôi chân ngắn của bé ấy thật đáng yêu, tự dưng mình muốn nuôi một con. Nhưng mà suy đi nghĩ lại đến khi có gì không may xảy ra với nó thì... nói thật mình sợ cái cảm giác đó vô cùng. Mong rằng tương lai sẽ đổi khác !!!

3. hoalienbao

hoalienbao Banned

ra gặp anh chàng nào mình thích rồi bảo, nếu cậu thích thì làm người yêu tôi thử 1 tháng. OK:D

tauvequehuong thích bài này.
  4. Ban Tang Du Tử

Ban Tang Du Tử Moderator Thành viên BQT

Tôi nhớ Mod Hoa sen đã có vợ rồi mà. Lại định hồng hạnh vượt tường ư?

Chậc chậc. :think:

hoalienbao thích bài này.
  5. tauvequehuong

tauvequehuong Lớp 10

Ai rồi cũng sẽ có lần "đai" mà bạn. Ngay những người gần ta nhất như cha, me, vợ, chồng, con,... nếu có ra đi trước ta thì cũng sẽ không muốn sự ra đi đó làm bạn buồn đâu, huống chi một con chú cún.

Haemil thích bài này.
  6. tauvequehuong

tauvequehuong Lớp 10

Vợ mà biết thì "tập xác định" : ) ) )

7. Ban Tang Du Tử

Ban Tang Du Tử Moderator Thành viên BQT

Hôm nọ có người đi ngang núi
    Bóng ngả lưng chiều ngỡ bóng mây
    Mây theo hạc trắng về tiên giới
    Du tử bên trời ngơ ngác say

(Lê Minh Khôi)

8. Givral

Givral Lớp 2

For a friend :

My nest was built around the 1980s and adheres to the style of houses in the North of Paris. With the standard of living in Hanoi, my room is average, so maybe my situation is just better than the working class. Actually, I can stay in a comfortable room (you can imagine the kind of apartment that is so common in Moskva), but I don't like anything too mechanical. This room only has a raw wooden door with patchy walls, so it reminds me a bit of my childhood. So, it's strange because every morning its loggia is chirping birds, so you see, I usually sprinkle rice to invite them. :D The surrounding houses are more luxurious but no birds perch.

Recently, I had the opportunity to chat with some Vietnamese Christians in Hanoi. Perhaps, in essence, they are still Asian people with very Asian characteristics : Conservative, weak and certainly ignorant of arts. There was a woman a few years older than me who was betrayed by her husband. Her husband even abandoned his lovers, so I called him Adonis whom really only loved himself. Yet, the woman was still afraid to divorce or remarry, because she thinked that every year she always chose a sentence that God forbids remarriage and divorce. And I did not mention that she had two daughters. In our Vietnam, children are often called as "little angels" by adults. In my heart, I worry that she can destroy the souls of her angels if she continues like this, although sometimes she still wishes marrying someone whom loves her children so that she can follow him to US for forget her failed love. That is it ! "Women love with their ears, but men love with their eyes" -- The catchphrase that we used to say each other from student time. Indeed, traumatized persons are very difficult to cure, so both the Bible and films are useless.

vuivui2013 and amylee like this.
  9. Givral

Givral Lớp 2

For a friend :

I really appreciate your enthusiasm, always ! If you have lived in Hanoi for one year or more, you will feel why I am grateful to you for those actions. A narrow, noisy city with people who worship money and despise their own lives. That is it !

In addition, your right allows you can comment something about me, even slam or disparage me. To be honest, since I was a kid, I still prefer to hear others criticize me than compliments. I have often been taught that praise is as poisonous as the queen's apple, because it can easily lead us to fall.

And now, I hope you go to a deep sleep. Summer that can sleep is already happy. Like me, you know, my "bed" is thin wood panels put together and there are weevils which "playing the violin". In the fall I have to sprinkle salt and vinegar or a little alcohol to keep them out, but every summer - especially June when the temperature is always over 30 degrees celsius - I have to pour water as wet as a Roman swimming pool to sleep. Like a king who fed a flea ? :D So I advise you to go to sleep !

vuivui2013 thích bài này.
Moderators: amylee

Chia sẻ trang này