Fantasy Tales of an Extraordinary Girl series #1~#2 - Gena Showalter

Thảo luận trong 'Sách tiếng nước ngoài' bắt đầu bởi poppy_chip, 3/10/13.

1. poppy_chip

poppy_chip Sinh viên năm IV

[​IMG]

Playing with Fire
    (Tales of an Extraordinary Girl, #1)

Summary:

Used to be my greatest achievement was holding a job more than three days. Now suddenly I can shoot fireballs, chill your drink or blow-dry your hair at fifty paces with a blink of my eye!

It all started when this crazy scientist dropped something in my Grande Mocha Latte. Of course I got wicked sick. Next morning I'm waking up with this total hottie bending over me. He tells me:

1) his name's Rome Masters,

2) he's a government agent and

3) I can control the four elements with a thought.

He seems even less pleased by my (apparently irreversible) transformation than I am…. Because now he'll have to kill me.

Các file đính kèm:

minhp thích bài này.
  2. poppy_chip

poppy_chip Sinh viên năm IV

yukue
    Học sinh

[​IMG]

Twice as Hot
    (Tales of an Extraordinary Girl #2)
    by Gena Showalter

Summary:

Belle’s powers are going haywire, her fiancé Rome has no memory of her — and the guy who stole those memories is now determined to win her heart. What’s a superheroine to do?

She’s setting the world on fire—literally.

Belle Jamison is finally starting to feel like a normal girl again. Her job as a paranormal investigator is going well, she’s learned to control her supernatural abilities (mostly), and she’s just gotten engaged to Rome Masters, the ultra-sexy operative who once tried to neutralize her!

But planning a wedding is never easy, especially when the bride keeps accidentally torching her gown, the groom returns from a dangerous mission with selective memory loss and the man responsible now wants Belle for his own. With Rome’s ex determined to win him back and a new band of supervillains on the horizon, it will take all Belle’s powers—plus a little help from her trusty empath sidekick—to save the day, salvage the wedding and prove that true love really does conquer all.

Các file đính kèm:

minhp thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này